Why do I have this effect on guys?

After I broke up, I've met a lot of guys between the ages 18 - 28, and like half of them just see me and get h0rny and b0ners, and want me sexually.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• To answer your question: you have that effect on guys because you are attractive and they are guys. That is the answer. Don't look for another one, because it doesn't exist. A couple of points:

1) Be grateful that you have this "problem. Many women don't but wish they did.

2) Men are sexual creatures. We just are. You can lament that fact all you want, but it is not our fault and it will never change. Women and men are different by nature. We (both genders) can take neither the credit nor the blame for it...it is just the way we are. Accept it and work within the bounds or reality.

3) Just be selective about the guys you choose to date. You are fortunate to have a huge pool from which to select. Choose wisely, and appreciate the gift you have been given.

• All of this is absolutely true, plus, men are in their sexual peak years from 16-25 or so, and so guys you meet are right in that range, have tons of hormones pumping through them, and want to hump everything they see. When you're 35, and hitting YOUR sexual peak and humping everything, you'll WISH every guy wanted you for sex.

You just have to know that you're going to have to filter out most guys, because they just want sex, in order to find the guys who want a relationship too.

• Right on, Mt Oracle. Also, there can be and often is sweet spot from the late 20s through early 30s when a man's waning libido and a woman's escalating one converge and result in utter bliss. Don't ask me how I know this. :)

• He has matured and is more experienced in how to please her, and her libido is ramping up while her inhibitions are less significant. A recipe for magic!