Why didn't he respond to this comment?

I have been dating my boyfriend now for almost 2 years and he didn't say anything when I told him, "I am so happy to have you in my life."

What does that mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• most of us guys are just bad at the gushy stuff and we never know what to say. I wouldn't read too much into it

• thanks for your help!

What Guys Said 2

• If he felt that way for you he would've said something at least. I think him not saying anything back means that it's probably not mutual, but you know him in person so you can tell. But it's seriously not that difficult to say "me too" or something sweet back. This is just my input though don't take it to heart, because you know him better.

• There's not really a way to respond to that. His body language should tell you much more than his words.

Sure, he could have said "me too" but even if he feels it it would have sounded forced.

• thanks for your help!

What Girls Said 2

• was he happy about it at all when you said that ,like did he smile or anything

• well if he did smile he could of been happy but just didn't know what to say to that

• I'm not sure, didn't pay too much attention to it but thanks for your help!

• What did you expect him to say? It was a statement not a question.If he said thanks, would you still be disappointed. Maybe he's of the belief system - when you don't know what to say, say nothing.

• thanks for your help!