Why is it that I am so in to older women? Any ideas???

Like, if I met a 40 year old who was really attractive and interesting and was interested in me, I would totally date her, despite being in my early 20's.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Anonymous posts are not allowed

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think it's abnormal, it's very common indeed. Perhaps less so if you're exclusively or particularly attracted to older women, but even then it's not a problem. As for the reason.. could be you are subconsciously seeking mothering/care-taking, either because of feeling emotionally immature and vulnerable, or perhaps because your own past experiences of being mothered were inadequate (or even over-bearing). If you have trouble hitting it off with girls your age, it could be as simple as finding that older women are more responsive and forgiving towards you, which reinforces the attraction. It could be more a sexual thing - as with a fetish, some kind of past experience or association which has caused your mind to equate older women with arousal.

What Girls Said 8

• idk why for you but I like hooking up with older men becasue they believe in privacy

• I tend to be bluntly honest. A little older, say five to ten years, whatever age is a number right? Anything above that, usually indicates mommy issues :/

• "Usually indicates mommy issues" ... talk about pulling facts out of your ass.

• Nothing wrong with that. It's what you like. Don't let anyone tell you differently. It's more common than you think.

• You like what you like

Nothing wrong with that

• you want to be taken care of? you like saggy boobs? idk

• The same thing can be said about girls who like men in their 40's, they want to be taking care of. Maybe some like saggy balls lol.

• It's normal, I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 42...But he acts like he's 20 and I act like I'm 50 (most of the time)...

Depending on your past and experiences people mature at different rates, making you compatible more with your maturity group than your age group.

• I don't want to judge you but damn.

• Creepy

• It's normal. Not weired

• That's your preference. That's all I'd take from it.

What Guys Said 2

• Older women don't f*** around like chicks in their 20s do... I don't blame you man.

• I don't think its a problem. Pretty common actually.