Do you like this purse?

link I bought it a while ago, and I'm not sure if I should sell it or not.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not my style - doesn't go with any of my outfits.Seriously, looks nice to me but I'm not a good judge of purses.

What Guys Said 5

• So I"m a guy, but the purse seems to me like it has some potential with proper clothing. The purse on itself doesn't seem like 'wow'.

• I think it's way overdone. It won't go with many things, and detracts from most looks..Sell it!

• Its okay. Not somethen id call a keeper

• i do not understand the obsession with fashion trinkets

• It looks nice. If I saw a woman walking down the street with that, I would definitely snatch it. I give it high marks.

What Girls Said 8

• It's not my style at all, I'd sell it right away ^^ I'm not a big fan of leather, or huge brands anyway...I depends if you're using it or not. If you're not, you can probably sell it :)

• not my fashion

• I like it but I don't really like the buckle. If you never use it and it just takes up space, then try to sell it for as much as you can. I probably should do the same with some of my purses :p

• Not my style

• no

• I love it. I've always had a thing for Guess handbags.

• Nope I don't like it. If it still in good condition then yeah you can sell it. Other girls might like it.

• I think its cute :) if you never use it, you bought it, and if it does not have any sentimental value, then you should sell it.