Why do people eat like the way they do?

Seriously, they're are some foods that is more deadlier then smoking 3 packs of cigarettes a day. Package foods with tons of poisons and toxins that creates so much inflammation in your body. It puts you in a poor mood, and makes you feel like sh*t! Is eating a chocolate chip cookie to satisfy a craving worth feeling like sh*t? I mean its only a craving and in 2 seconds you stop releasing the endorphin's that make you crave that sugar. Did you know that your brain does not know the difference from thought to reality? You can be eating a cookie, but I can think of how that cookie taste like, and my brain knows no different. Their, I just ate a cookie without actually eating one!

What are Hydrogenated Oils? They come in most process foods. Technically when you eat anything the main purpose is for active enzymes to nourish the cells in your body. Hydrogenated oils were once normal oils that have been heated to about 900 degrees and then stuck with a toxic metallic alloyed(usually nickel), that binds hydrogen atoms to it's compound post. This makes the food your eating have more shelf life. Technically because it's a dead food that has no active enzymes. When you eat this
substance it reverses the the main purpose function of your cells. Your cells needs to be nourished with nutrients, the expunge its waist. Healthy fats guides these processes and keeps pathogens and toxins from entering the cells. When you eat hydrogenated oils, it prevents your cells from being nourished by nutrients, stops the cell from eliminating waist, and allows pathogens and toxins to enter the cells in your body!

Most Helpful Girl

• Lack of knowledge or just don't really think about or just don't care but either way preaching to people about how they live their lives isn't going to make them change, it has exactly the opposite affect.

To me it seems those raised in the country with animals are a lot more aware than those raised in urban areas. Anything we ate as kids came from our backyard, meat, vegetables, fruit but we were still given pizza, fries etc once in a while and its still the same for me and my s.o now. People go for convenience and honestly believe cooking a dinner from scratch takes too long. When I was a kid I never went to McDonalds, ever, now people go daily. All you can try to do is encourage those around you to try fresh produce but its a lot more expensive when you have to buy it. I'm lucky I live in the country, have the space for a vegetable garden, my father keeps sheep and grows practically everything, my fiances father is a beef farmer so what we eat is readily available and free which is not the case when you live in an urban area.

• Well done! I like girls that know how to eat, this is a plus!

• If the anti nutrients from grains and legumes does not effect you, which is very unlikely, it's still a unnecessary staple because its almost like consuming empty calories with a carb count that will take your body time to burn off. It's empty calories because you don't really absorb any the nutrients it offers anyways!

• And off you go again, you just don't get it do you. So let me put it this way. Why oh why would anybody take advice off you. You are qualified in what? You didn't even know the difference between a nutritionist and a dietician. Yet you act like a know-it-all, are ignorant to others

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 27

• I try not to eat so much junk but my diet is still poor mainly because of my parents, over the last 5 years I have tried to lose weight, only managed to lost 4 stone but... sadly I have put a stone and a half back on :(. My problem is though even if I cut out all crap including no coffee or tea, and completely cut chocolate and sugar out of my diet altogether I still take FOREVER to lose it. I really lack in vegetables and fruit though and would love to fix it but I don't have the money at all, I have a membership at DW Sports Club but I haven't been going, fell of it completely because I am so unmotivated and even with 2 hours exersise it takes 8 months just to lose a couple of stone, it's just put me off but I want to keep trying but I can only go like 2 or 3 days a week right now. What's worse is I can't even lose weight jsut by eating 2 pieces of toast :\ to even lose it all I can eat is probs a handful of cerial and that's it but I won't because I am still hungry. I have come to find though that grains are not entirely what they are made out to be though, generally YES! they satisfy your hungry for a bit longer but the downside is they don't digest quick enough ether for you to burn those calories :(, so I guess they are not so healthy for you at all unless you eat 3 hours before you workout, but generally grains just hold the weight on you.

• Their is absolutely nothing healthy about grains. The purpose of eating is for active enzymes(living tissue) to nourish the cells in your body, Grains deprive you of that. Just because you digested something, doesn't mean that your body has absorbed it, and the thing is that sugar is burned quickly, so eating carbs just start the hunger pangs. Stay to eating flesh, eggs, olives, avocados, plants, and vegetables. Low in carbs, high in fat, very well good for you and will keep you satisfied longer

• I know tell me about it, it just tastes like cake made out of cheap sweetener (actually I think that's what it is) lol, oooh how good is he at it? I'm studying catering and I would love to be able to make really awesome cakes but our oven sucks big time, we have one of those cheap one temperature ones where we can only light one light at a time, cake is the only thing we can cook in it, cookies come out terrible lol.

• He has his own bakery and is extremely talented, even if I do so. Its mostly novelty cakes and wedding cakes he does. As far as I know its got nothing to do with sweetener, but that might depend on the bakery, its the flour without the protein it doesn't really bind and is very difficult to roll.

• Eh, idk. Maybe it is bad for me but I don't really care. I have a huge sweet tooth and that's never going to change. I honestly don't care how the food makes me feel or what negative affects it has on me. If I were to die from either eating unhealthily or from smoking, I'd definitely choose death by food.

• Obviously you like to indulge, you probably feel sorry for yourself!

• I know that, I learned about that in health last year. But it's my body and I can do whatever I want with it. I like to eat sweets instead of drink, do drugs, and party like most of the people I know at my school. I'm pretty sure just eating is the better option, plus it's not illegal...So if I want to eat healthily or unhealthily, then that's my decision and nobody can convince me to do otherwise except maybe a doctor.

• Do what you please, I just want to give some insight!

• Ok so I see someone wants to show off their new bio chem studies lol. Anyway along with food having these bad additives you do know these same additives are also used to make the unhealthy foods taste good. Then once you've tried it and liked it it's an addiction. Designed to make your body want them a lot and make you go through a type of withdrawl to once again make your body feel the need to want the unleathy goodness again. We all know at least once in our lives it's hard to beat an addiction. Also the images you are assaulted with everyday and some people may not even care. Even though I'm a vegetarian and buy organic whatever it is all the time I'm pretty sure you will see me want a McDonalds fry maybe a nugget one day and I know how vile those things are but I'll still want the fries and eat them. The only difference is I know what I need to eat to re-adjust my body.

• Yeah those carbs could be very addicting, the more simple carbs you consume the more your body adopts to it, but definitely doesn't benefit from it. The thing is the moment you put something in your body, it becomes part of you. People just thinks its food that goes in and comes out as waste, but it doesn't work that way. You have to understand it on a molecular level to really understand what I'm saying, but if you do understand, then you'll agree how scary it could be.

• Although these things are scary I agree all we can do is eat as healthy as possible and have people become more aware not consuming so much processed food. And also it depends on the person or people if they want to change their habits as well.

• You know about them chem trails too? Wow, I'm surprised, not a lot of people people know about them and I'am not talking about contrails. I'm talking about the government testing chemical warfare on our own people, right here in this country!

• So your telling me you have never ate anything bad in your life is that what your saying?

• How would I know the symptoms these foods bring if I have never tried them? Of course in the past I ate them, and from completely eliminating it out of my diet, you will feel the difference!

• Did you loose weight after you started eating better?

• Yes of course, theirs many ways that you can loose weight tweaking your diet. I lost the weight years ago, but I started the paleo diet a year and a half ago. Even though I already lost the weight, I changed it once again and found out that it's not about loosing the weight, it's about feeling great, and in result of switching up my diet to the paleo diet, I lost a lot more weight that I was carrying when I ate grains and legumes. About 10 more lbs.

• There are many factors to this. The commercials for junk food and culture are the two largest ones. Additionally people fail to connect the negative effects or they feel themselves immune to problems others get. I've heard many people say, "I'll eat it because I want to live my life." They pretty much think they live through food and choose not to mentally internalize what its doing to them until its too late. Also, we have learned a lot of how food effects us mentally, and food companies have learned to abuse it so people literally become addicted. People eat this way since they're very little. I think the blame falls on many shoulders but that doesn't give people an excuse.

• Majority of this country knows about our corrupted government, it's on them to do the research!

More from Girls
22

What Guys Said 11

• Well,you are exaggerating about the smoking 3 packs...eating isn't really addictive and won't cause cancer of emphysema to the same extent smoking will, trust me.

But I get your point. In the long run poor eating habits will wreck your health.

But our society is so fixated on instant gratification, whether it's food, sex, drugs, politics...our culture as a whole is really bad for most of us.

• Actually, it depends on the person and exactly what they put in their body. You can go from skinny to obese with heart disease in a short few months, as I have family members that have been smoking 3 packs a day for 20 years and sill haven't gotten cancer.

• Eating the wrong foods in excess amounts could be potentially worst and faster, depending on the person.

• @martyfellow. Sorry! Kinda took over your post.

• It may be because billions of dollars has been spent in making food that hits every instinctive craving humans have as cheaply and easily as possible.

They (we) are to greater or lesser extents primed to crave it and addicted.

• That's why it's your job to study and learn the truth, your health should be your priority!

• I know, Mostly all the information that is out there comes from conventional wisdom. It's good to find a source that comes with the facts, and breaks it down in detail for you to see how reality really is. Widen your perception. Here is a site that will always give you the right info, link Enjoy!

• Dude no site will -always- give you the right info.

• 0|1
  • Because it tastes good. You can go ahead and say what you want, but at the end of the day, we will most likely die within ten years of each other. If my morning cigarettes and coffee kill me ten years earlier than you, I'm cool with that. You will be stuck crapping into a bag those extra ten years. I will have lived my life the way I want and skip the extra years of misery.

• Eating the wrong foods dim reality! Why do people do drugs? Because they want to have a good feeling. Food stimulates the mind to, you either have low quality energy or good quality of energy!

• Yeah your right, taking care of yourself is really stupid! I'm really happy you got the last laugh!

• Yup, any time probie.

• I'm glad you've found a good diet for yourself that works well and makes you feel good, but dude, get the f*ck off of other people's asses. Once in a while some junk food is not gonna kill you, and it does make us feel good and there's little harm. In the end, we can work out, we can do whatever we want, and we can still be able to stay healthy. Honestly, you're like a Buddhist posting a question like "How is it possible for people not to believe in the power of Buddha?" Well, we have our reasons. Don't berate us just because you have a different opinion from the vast majority of people.

• You don't know what your talking about. It's not an opinion. Some foods should not be consumed not even once. You think it's only energy in energy out. Doesn't work that way! I don't care what anybody here eats, but don't come to me telling me that what I do for a career is just my opinion. A lot of people have been doing it to me on this topic. Can I fix a car better then a mechanic? No, because I'm not a mechanic, so I don't tell the mechanic how to do his job. That's disrespectful!

• On a side note, if you're wondering why most people don't do the paleo diet, it's probably because it's really high maintenance. I might consider it though, for my sport. I'll have to research it more.

And by the way, my point is that I could easily also say "I really do know what I'm talking about". So I don't know why you're saying stuff like that, cause it really means nothing.

• marksdailyapple.com, this is the best site for information. Their is a lot that you don't understand, I honestly think you have most of this health information backwards. This site can clear that up for you.

More from Guys
6