Am I gonna live for 108 years?

108 because I was born on 1993 so I'll have to live 108 years to see this whole century. M fit as you can see in my fb cover-pic but grandfather just had heart-attack, nanny is diabetic I am not alcoholic neither I am a smoker.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The way I see it, by the time you're an old man, the earth will be overpopulated and essential resources needed for survival will be scarce to the point that people will kill each other for survival, and the rest will starve. It's what happens in overpopulated rat cages in scientific population studies, and it will happen to human kind. Sadly, the handicapped and the elderly with limited mobility will be the first to go. So no, you most likely won't and neither will I.

• Thanks for BA. However the positive alternative to my answer is if humanity can build housing in space or colonize other planets and harbor life on them. The human population may balance out on earth, meaning nobody will kill each other for resources after all. And maybe we may reach past our centennial year.

• well hats off your assumption ... best answer so far!

What Girls Said 7

• you can certainly try. nothing is impossible. people do live that long

• I don't for the life of me why anyone would want to live to be that old. All I have to say is good luck and I hope you make in good health.

• Doubtfully. Not many people do. Even healthy people.

• Healthy you say? You could die in a car wreck just as easily. :/

• Okay... you. Can die from your ribs puncturing your lungs. There are plenty of things besides age that can kill you. I'm not wishing ill will upon just saying there is a thousand ways to die

• Forgot to mention...I always wear seat belt! 3:)

• good goal...but rather focus on living in the now :) have a good diet and health :) exercise. and most importantly. you its your mental and spiritual self that'll help you wen you older. rem that. So good luck :) and dnt forget. Yesterday is history. 2m is a mystery. and today is a gift. that's why its called the present :) live for now ::) plan 4 later :)

• No.

• yes you will. hope for the best. eat right. love yourself. find someone to love u... u'll live forever! :)be happy... spread smiles and... most of all never ever loose hope..! discover new things... feel... smile... enjoy... work but find time for yourself and your loved ones..! don't forget to exercise and breathe proper. breathing exercises are important. this way you will be healthy mentally, physically, socially and emotionally..!i love this question btw.. :p :))

• :) I'm glad I could help :)

• thank you :)

What Guys Said 5

• Probably not, then again those waning years would be far from fulfilling.

• With the way medicine is advancing, it's possible, but highly unlikely. Don't count on it.

• I'm aiming for 120 years, so live healthy and you will live even longer...

• It's a long shot friend. It's possible but you need to live your life very healthy and diet correctly for the rest of your days.

• Nope