Men pursuing vs. Women pursuing?

This is something I've been thinking about lately. I'm a guy and I've mostly been the one pursued by girls. I've had to brush off, blow off, or flat... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the male pursuing me. Also, when I know I am being pursued I become more playful and I feel more fun. It also gives me a slight confidence boost and I can play cocky or be coy I don't know something about being pursued is more fun.

I've always wanted to try pursuing, but even though no one would guess it, I'm shy when it comes to that stuff.

• OP: Well, it's good to know that it can make a woman feel good and confident to be pursued :) There are times when I wasn't sure about taking action and I've just had to ask myself "Would this make her day? Or would this creep her out?" ... and hope for the best~

• It almost always will make her day. Even if she doesn't feel the same way; it is flattering to be noticed. Unless of course you were an 80 year old man hitting on a 20 year old girl or something...then it is just a bit creepy...

:)