Isn't it true that people who hate feet do so bec they themselves have nasty feet?

Isn't it true that people who hate feet do so because they themselves have nasty feet? Any body here who has nasty and dirty and cracked feet who loves other women'd feet? On the contrary, anyone here who spends a lot of time caring about her feet but finds others' feet repulsive or nasty?

I need to catch up. I am pleasantly overwhelmed by the number and quality of comments. Thank you all for taking the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is in love with my feet and he said he always wanted a girl with cute feet. His feet aren't nasty or dirty. They're actually the softest feet I have ever seen and the cleanest. He was taught to take amazing care of them. But they are a bit weird (his words) because the toes are a tiny bit twisted but I don't really notice...but they are also really big. He hates his own feet.

Personally I hated feet before I met him. I always thought they were dirty and ugg. He knew a lot about anatomy in general and about feet so he showed my why my feet were good feet genetically and before I thought my feet were really weird now I realized they were really healthy. I take really good care of my feet but I used to hate people touching mine and touching others. Now I'm okay with touching his and he touching mine. Foot massages are my new favorite. lol

What Girls Said 27

• I don't think so. I have no problem with feet but I can understand why some people don't like feet. It also makes sense that some people might have really well cared for feet and thus making them extra conscious about other peoples feet.

• No, I don't. I'm not too keen on touching other people's feet, but I have no problem with mine. I just think other people's feet are nasty because they are in shoes and socks and slippers all day and they get sweaty. Yes, mine as well but...that's mine, so that doesn't bother me as much.

• I don't think that's true at all. Just because a person cares for their own feet, that doesn't mean they are automatically going to find other people's feet attractive. In general,I don't love feet nor do I find them repulsive. But how comfortable I feel about someone else's feet is going to depend on THEIR feet, not on mine.

• Your last statement is true; but I was not suggesting otherwise.

• I thought that was kind of the whole point of your question?

• I don't like others' feet but adore my feet.

Seriously, I treat them like babies.

I use scrubs and soak them in bubbled water.

I genuinely take care of them.

I make sure they're soft and smooth to the touch but can't stand other people's feet.

I don't know why.

My ex loved my feet and said they were cute, I don't know if I agree on that. I just like them because they're mine and they're clean and soft.

I think people don't like feet because people can have really nasty feet and it takes just one bad pair to ruin all of them for you

:)

• Nope, I hate feet but I think mine are cute, I just hate when they touch me or if someone takes off their shoes or socks close to me. Its pretty gross. Its not even about the smell or looks, its just that they are near me I guess its weird.

More from Girls
22

What Guys Said 7

• Well, feet in general are nasty because people walk with them and they tend to touch filthy places. And yes, they do get callouses and such it's just not a very appealing feature. Mine are... not horrible. But in general you could say I dislike feet.

That said, if a girl takes great care of her feet and they don't resemble that of shoeless hippy who walked across the country and back, I find it appealing. It does add to her image in a big way. I can come up with ridiculous explanations as to why that is, but I'll leave it at that.

• my ex hated feet. especially hers. but she had perfectly fine feet

• from my experience - it's true.

• I don't have a foot fetish, no. My feet aren't great though (I've got a few foot problems), but at the same time, I don't really hate feet. I just don't get turned on by them alone.

I mean, hey. I don't exactly have the nicest ass. In fact, I really dislike my own ass. But I'm all up for a girl's tight bottom, haha!

• i don't care for feet but I can think they are cute and I am not afraid of touching them. My feet are healthy and fine. if someone had nasty feet then yeah I wouldn't like theirs?

More from Guys
2