If you wanted to kill yourself, which one of these would it be?

If you wanted to kill yourself, which one of these would it be? - - just curious.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't want to kill myself although I have a lot to deal with that are bad..and I never will kill myself cause I rather make life better for myself and live...but if I wanted to I guess I would choose to go lay in a beautiful field with flowers , laying in the sun or not...and just look at the sky and drink poison or inject myself with poison anyone that's faster

• that sounds nice

• yea plus I can enrich the soil and plants if I decay there lol...hopefully people find me easy lol ...but yea I would want my death to be peaceful

What Girls Said 3

• Hanging or Drowning.

• wow I didn't suspect anyone would choose hanging or drowning since they are the most painful. o.o cool

• Hanging is only painful if you do it wrong...but realistically, you double up... Take too many pills, then hang or drown or cut or jump...

• ooh interesting :D

• Oh gosh the all say too painful. I just wouldnt.

• Not too bad an answer :P

• Show Older
    • dizziness, yellowed vision, and respiratory failure. severe stomach pain, nausea. Deosnt that sound painful to you?... ;) @ 7gnat

• depends on what poison

• swallowing pills

• swallowing pills counts as poison :D

• ah OK, seems like the least painful way to go

• yup very logical :D

What Guys Said 6

• The major cause of death is birth. What's your hurry?

• lol you again palek - lol - your jokes always crack me up

• ; - )

• Reveur's method is my choice

• gun to the head. it's quick and over in a nanosecond.

• I suppose poison, but I'd likely opt for an opioid overdose rather then drano...

• up votes for suicide. lol

• I would hate to be scammed to death. Like someone scams you out of everything in your life, money, family, friends, everything. Then just when you think you can't get scammed any more you get scammed out of your own life.

• Guns are fun for the whole family no?

• yes guns - you go out in style :D lol