• Ask
  • myTake

What is one (or two) body parts that you think humans neglect?

I mean neglect as in we don't take good enough care it/them. Think about it; your body is an amazing thing! You're basically composed of hundreds of parts that carry out unique functions to keep you alive! That being said, take just a second to give credit to at least one body part and put it down as an answer.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 4

• The feet and legs. When was the last time you got a massage in any of those areas?

• I think people neglect their abs lol I mean almost all of America is overweight and I think people just eat way too much and don't exercise as much as they should2. Their face. A lot of people mess up their facial appearance because of smoking and tanning. xD

• Feet and hands

• Feet. Not even are they generally neglected, they are often actively damaged by people's lifestyles.

What Guys Said 4

• The brain and the heart.

• stomach. we eat all kinds of sh*t without thinking about the stomach that has to do all the work for us. our initial reaction, which is the taste, carries away the thoughts about stomach.

• The Dick- It gets beat almost daily just because a guy is single... as if it was the d***s fault..

• liver - we can see that based on the amount of alcohol people consumebrain - we don't do too many things to stimulate the brain after college