What is one (or two) body parts that you think humans neglect?

I mean neglect as in we don't take good enough care it/them. Think about it; your body is an amazing thing! You're basically composed of hundreds of parts that carry out unique functions to keep you alive! That being said, take just a second to give credit to at least one body part and put it down as an answer.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• Feet and hands

• I think people neglect their abs lol I mean almost all of America is overweight and I think people just eat way too much and don't exercise as much as they should

2. Their face. A lot of people mess up their facial appearance because of smoking and tanning. xD

• Feet. Not even are they generally neglected, they are often actively damaged by people's lifestyles.

• The feet and legs. When was the last time you got a massage in any of those areas?

• Selected as most helpful

I neglect my feet. It ended in a clinic.

I still neglect them.

• stomach. we eat all kinds of sh*t without thinking about the stomach that has to do all the work for us. our initial reaction, which is the taste, carries away the thoughts about stomach.

• The Dick- It gets beat almost daily just because a guy is single... as if it was the d***s fault.

.

• liver - we can see that based on the amount of alcohol people consume

brain - we don't do too many things to stimulate the brain after college

• The brain and the heart.