Do guys really prefer skinny, tanned girls?

Do guys really prefer the tanned, stick thin girls or do guys like a bit of something on a girl!? We were having this argument in English and I just wondered what you thought!

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a range in terms of 'how thin' most guys like girls to be.

The vast majority like girls who are thinner then the average woman in the U.K. or north America.

The vast majority like girls who are a little meatier then what most women seem to think is the ideal physical shape.

As for tanned, I'm not sure, I don't mind any complexion but don't really like tans. If a girl is pale, that's hot and would prefer her natural, tanned state. My impression is people who live in areas with a 'beach culture' view tanning as normal, and the untanned as looking odd. In other areas and demographics, tanning is probably viewed as being an odd thing to do and the results unnatural.

• This is basically what I said...just in more detail. I always thought that the most simple answer was the "best" answer. Or so I thought that was Occam's Razor...apparently not

• lol happy plums is jealous

• Sorry :') I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just felt like he went into a lot of detail thas all? Nothing personal, sorry mate! x

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 18

• Skinny is not nice, there's always a better look than skinny, so a little on her is awesome, to much then we would go for skinny,x

• I think most guys don't really like stick thin girls (like those models you see on a runway). It's difficult to put into words.. hmm.. someone like Emma Stone would be ideal I guess

• skinny as anorexic - no

skinny as fit - yes

• But when people say fit what do they mean? Like what would guys look for in a girls body(not personality, be superficial for a moment)

• I agree with prohecy. and Fit as in sport like body. Wanting a fit girl is not considered shallow because we want to be with a healthy partner.

• I prefer thicker dark girls.

• Not really, I tend to just like the person more on personality more than looks, then if they have a good personality then it makes them more appealing, but fr the most part I don't like fake tans, I don't like when girls wear a huge amount of makeup. Like I was on the train to uni this week and there was this one girl, at the start of the journey she had no makeup on, looked fine. Then halfway through the journey she starts doing her makeup, I mean she starts slathering on fake tan, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara... at the end I was like wow wtf you look like an absolute wreckkk, she looked wayyyyy better before the makeup. It just goes to show, you don't need loads of makeup and you don't need to look the way everyone else does to look hot.

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 1