• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys really prefer skinny, tanned girls?

Do guys really prefer the tanned, stick thin girls or do guys like a bit of something on a girl!? We were having this argument in English and I just... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• There's a range in terms of 'how thin' most guys like girls to be.The vast majority like girls who are thinner then the average woman in the U.K. or north America.The vast majority like girls who are a little meatier then what most women seem to think is the ideal physical shape.As for tanned, I'm not sure, I don't mind any complexion but don't really like tans. If a girl is pale, that's hot and would prefer her natural, tanned state. My impression is people who live in areas with a 'beach culture' view tanning as normal, and the untanned as looking odd. In other areas and demographics, tanning is probably viewed as being an odd thing to do and the results unnatural.

• This is basically what I said...just in more detail. I always thought that the most simple answer was the "best" answer. Or so I thought that was Occam's Razor...apparently not

• lol happy plums is jealous

• Sorry :') I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just felt like he went into a lot of detail thas all? Nothing personal, sorry mate! x

What Guys Said 18

• Skinny is not nice, there's always a better look than skinny, so a little on her is awesome, to much then we would go for skinny,x

• I prefer thicker dark girls.

• skinny as anorexic - noskinny as fit - yes

• But when people say fit what do they mean? Like what would guys look for in a girls body(not personality, be superficial for a moment)

• I agree with prohecy. and Fit as in sport like body. Wanting a fit girl is not considered shallow because we want to be with a healthy partner.

• A slim or slender girl would be great. The two adjectives imply more flesh than stick thin. An overly tanned white girl is frequently a turn off because of looking artificial especially if she's got light hair and eyes. In contrast, a darker haired girl would easily get a darker tan without losing attractiveness. It really depends. However, as for me a slender body and a goldish tan have the best chance for success,.

• I think most guys don't really like stick thin girls (like those models you see on a runway). It's difficult to put into words.. hmm.. someone like Emma Stone would be ideal I guess

• Different guys have different tastes. I prefer curvier pale women.

• I prefer curvy girls with some meat. Even a little flab is fine. The color I'm not fussed about though.

• Not really, I tend to just like the person more on personality more than looks, then if they have a good personality then it makes them more appealing, but fr the most part I don't like fake tans, I don't like when girls wear a huge amount of makeup. Like I was on the train to uni this week and there was this one girl, at the start of the journey she had no makeup on, looked fine. Then halfway through the journey she starts doing her makeup, I mean she starts slathering on fake tan, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara... at the end I was like wow wtf you look like an absolute wreckkk, she looked wayyyyy better before the makeup. It just goes to show, you don't need loads of makeup and you don't need to look the way everyone else does to look hot.

• Not really skinny but slim and slender. And for tanned I don't think that matters much or at all to some people

• Diff. guys like different things

• Worrying about who gets best answer will make your brain implode.Assume they just randomly happen.

• Haha, yeah..sure, randomly, ha ha -_-

• If by skinny you mean underweight, no. If by skinny you mean not fat, yes.

• Skinny girls are high maintenance - always eating salads, hitting the gym, and asking if they look fat in something.I prefer a girl with curves, who can eat pizza, cheesecake, drink a beer, and never wonder how she looks to me.

• damn right

• Show Older
    • What if they eat and drink... and then hit the gym?

• That's fine too, so long as they have time for me and aren't total gym heads.

• Not me! :P

• A lot of guys aren't into the tanned look and the smart ones know that it is unhealthy for your skin in the long run, as it often leads to cancer. As for being thin, yes, that is preferable to most guys. It is better to be 5lbs underweight than 5lbs overweight. Most girls are about 10lbs overweight and could stand to lose weight. If you're not sure, you should be asking a doctor or professional trainer what the ideal body weight should be for your height and frame.

• Skinny, pale girls preferably.

• yes, any other type can suck it

• Women with curves are where it's at. Though it's important for a girl to be fit enough to be healthy. She should be physically able, but also love food. If girls get too thin, they lose their butt and boobs. Hourglass figure is by far the most sexy in terms of physiology. The complexion issue is always divided, but I personally don't care about it. If the girl is oompa loompa orange or has skin like leather because of how they tan then even the darkest tan won't make up for it. Being pale isn't all bad, albeit it is limiting for what colors of clothing you can wear without looking sickly.Honestly the toothpick girls sicken me. Three words:"Sack of antlers"

What Girls Said 1