I just started university and I feel like it is completely changing me. Do you feel the same?

I have just started university at 26 years old and I feel lile it's changing who I am. I only have one course at the moment and I go twice a week... Show More

I guess I should state why I feel like its changing me.. well I feel like I have to lose all od the parts of me that add fun to my life. Such as playing guitar and bass guitar. I don't get to go out much, though I never really had a lot of friends to go out with. Basically I feel like I'm losing the best parts of myself to live some . And then having a job completely takes up my time. Huess I sound like a child lol, but it's really bothering me.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean by changing you? Changing you how?

• Ooops I will update the question..

• I didn't go to uni until I was 24 and it took a lot of adjusting. I was used to working and having time to myself, my friends were mostly older, I had been out of education for a while. At uni, I did veterinary science and it was full on and the majority of people were younger than me with different interests and my party days were behind me (for the most part). I felt odd, like my world had changed and I had to change with it.