Should I send an anonymous email?

I like this girl, I know she likes me. She is married, I want to send an anonymous email. A few words: " Your beautiful" as the james blunt song goes.She'll know who sent it. Could I get in trouble? Is it too creepy?

Thanks

I agree with the " she is married". Because it leaves me vulnerable in so many ways including the eternal laws of the universe.

She has approached me before through girlfriends. So, I know she is interested. I'm a stud, I can have pretty well any girl I want. It's just the way it is...

Women love my personality, charm, and mixed appearence. I'm a piece of work.

I guess I'll just leave her by the wayside for now...

I think the most sane and balanced response is the guy who said to be very careful. If a married woman approaches you, it is different from you going on the attack. Although, I would win either way, I might get a few scrapes here or there. No girl has ever said no to me. I am what I am.

I will admit my tactics are a little unorthodox. But, in the end they always come around. A challenge is always nice once in a while. Thanks again to good better best bad!
good better best bad, your right, they are judging me for asking a sincere question. I think there is a reflective quality to your answer. Life is not made of absolutes, there is a middle path. My best friend's wife just sent me an email: The girl believes I am the one, but there were many people involved and this made things very complicated. Even dangerous. I'll end with a caption for the hearing impaired: To stay married to someone when you love someone else is worse then adultery.

Q&A
The email goes: " no words to say,no words to convey these feelings I have for you deep in my heart, safe from the guards of intellect and reason leaving me at a loss for words to express my feelings deep in my heart". Originally written decades ago by Tracy Chapman, and part of her Yearbook. She was the high school princess, and nothings changed! World War 3 Has already begun...

Most Helpful Guy

• Married women are still available but VERY VERY dangerous territory. If she's being cold to you, then you know you shouldn't do it. However if she's kind of showing you that she's not in a happy marriage, then yes you can go ahead and do it. Again, tread CAREFULLY

• Just as women shouldn't get involved with married men so should men avoid f***ing someone else's wife. Where is the decency?

• This is ridiculous!

• Sorry you have taken so much abuse. I do not think people read all your answers, especially that we agreed that the best decision is not too. I will definitely be careful, it is very dangerous waters.

What Girls Said 56

• She is married . That should be an automatic deal breaker.

What do you expect to come from this?

Her to blush and flirt with you more?

Even if that is the reaction you get, you are interfering with a marriage and trust me,

nothing good will come from this.

She will not leave her husband for you.

Try finding a woman that is single and flirt with her.

• I flirt with ever girl I meet. She is the one who is initating.

• Even if she weren't married, that would still be creepy.

• Nothing good will come of it so link

• She's married. End of story. In fact, that's the whole story. There's nothing else to say. Back off!

• Dude! Just leave her be! She's MARRIED. It's hard enough to like someone when you are married to someone else, WITHOUT providing her the temptation! Plus, unless you create a new email account with an anonymous name (which would be extremely creepy) your name would come up with the message anyway.

• I was born as a temptation.I'm a hybred.

More from Girls
51

What Guys Said 12

• Sooooo creepy.

• Please, don't do it. She's married. What if you're married to that girl and some other guy hits on her behind your back?

• How do you know she'll know who sent it?

Obviously, the law varies from place to place. Probably, no, you can't get in trouble from sending just one e-mail like that.

It may be a little creepy, especially if she doesn't know who it's from.

Unless her husband has basically rejected her, I would view your attempt to hit on her as immoral.

• LOOK It really doesn't matter. I just received news, she is having problems in her marriage. Its over! I did not have to send it... I am glad I didn't because its is unwise. I have to get approval, before it is finalized. I have to make sure she is the "one". Nothing happens by accident, Your very special. I knew it the second I received your email. I can see " Your True Colors" and that's why I LIKE you...

Its really who I am

• in other words it would sound really "crazy" if I did. because she does not know specifically what I mean. It can mean anything.

• I would shag a married woman but I'm in highshcool, your a grown adult male WTF are you thinking?!?

• Hey bud, I agree. I would not do it, if even in high school. I never was going to shag her. Life becomes complicated. Cupid likes to send arrows, just ask Facebook. An anonymous email is more like a scud, lots of collateral damage. No one wants that, especially if you care about someone. I'll just sit it out. If they send an arrow, I'll send one back. Her name is haley. She is 3 years younger than me. We went to high school together, and : she is the only girl that I "adore".

• She will fear for her safety and children.

More from Guys
7