What is your opinion on this cut out t-shirt? Would you wear it? Why or why not?

link

If so, what would you wear it with?

Thanks :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Reminds me of this

link

• It was good until condom guy showed up. Ha Ha

• Now THAT was funny! Thanks for making my day!

• roflmfao!

What Guys Said 29

• Looks kinda cheap/trashy.

• something like that would suit panties only.

• As a guy I wouldn't wear it but for a girl yes but only to bed. I would want her to wear something sexy from victoria secrets and I'd rip her shirt in half for the sake of foreplay.

• No I would not as people would possibly question my masculinity, sanity or both.

• no! I think it would look too damn girlie on me

• What would I wear it with? Well, my ovaries.

It's pretty hot, not fer me though.

• I only like the red one. Now that is super sexy. Pun intended.

• I don't like it. You can do better than that. For one thing you can make one. I say skip.

• Hate it.

• majority rules!

• it's interesting...im rather lukewarm on it to be honest

• It looks weird to me.

• My reaction, which I said aloud - "That's weird... it'd look better if it were just one t-shirt".

In other words, I think that the get ups these girls are wearing are quite cool, and if these were regular t-shirts, in the same color in each case, the girls would have an overall good get up in my opinion. That cut-off thing, I think it looks silly and stupid... just two different ways of saying the same thing.

• It looks pretty bad. It just hangs really badly.

• Never seen that sort of "style" before, doesn't look good.

• As a man, I'm not very in touch with fashion. But this does not look good. Damned if I'm wearing it

• I don't think I would look good at that.. I'd probably get mugged wearing that.. so No.

It's up to the girl if she could rock it though, After looking through the pics, I think you have to be in the right physical fitness to wear that piece of clothing.

Sexy if you could wear it, horrible if not

• you're welcome bud :)

• oh okay, thanks for the detail :) I appreciate how you commented on more than just you liking it or not liking it and actually explained

• by*

• Show Older
  • I would not wear it.

• Sure, if you stand out of the crowd, such a guy will go after you.

,

looks inviting and daring.

• tiger pants is a turnoff for me, it reminds me of al bundy's wife.

• By the way, peacocking is wearing something that stands out to try and get the opposite sex, or just desired sex actually, to notice you in a positive way. Basically what AnonAbel said, but just thought I should clarify what I mean.

• This is nowhere near as bad as that, however there are much better ways to peacock, such as white tiger striped pants. I'd totally go for that, as long as the girl is in good shape and sexy - but this basically applies all over. I mean this t-shirt has a kinda' Bohemian look to it and wouldn't look out of place at a Woodstock revival/anniversary concert (or Glastonbury say), but still I firmly believe there are better ways to peacock.

• Show Older
  • why

just why

• lol well it's not like I'm living to seek your approval anyway ;)

• cheap, trashy, and stupid looking

• obviously not that great at giving a detailed answer either.

• Show Older
  • I wouldn't recommend it. Honestly, I think it just looks kind of dumb.

• Oh yeah one more thing I just thought of - it would also work for girls on the stereo-typical sping break (I only know the kind of spring break seen on tv), and for wet t-shirt contests and like charity/fund raising car washes where they get a load of hot girls to wash cars in skimpy outfits... or is that only in the movies?

Anyway, this would be another situation this weird t-shirt could work in. It's probably perfect for this actually.

• Oh well yeah okay it could even be kind of helpful for excercise because you'd have a breeze to help keep you cool when you're gettin' all hot and sweaty and the likes :p This is why I like wearing shorts when I do boxing training. I can't do it in jogging bottoms without my legs starting to feel too hot and itching.

• or if it's summer time and you just want to be breezy but not show a bunch of skin

+

• Show Older
  • That's pretty ugly, even more-so on her body shape.

• no. I don't like it.

• To answer your question...

No, I would not wear that.

• i prefer the white one over all.

• I don't like it.

I don't mind that it shows some skin, but it's just not nice.

• No I wouldn't wear it. But you can if you like :p

• I like it in Coral. In a casual setting, it is not indiscreet.

• Kind of strange looking. Like she has it on backwards =P I'm joking around a little, but while it doesn't do much for me - if you like it and feel good wearing it, rock it!

What Girls Said 11

• I think it's really awkward and weird looking... I don't like it, But it's your style so...

• lol noooo it's cold as sh*t outside.

• LOL!

• not usually into the cut out style but this tee kinda rocks! Go For brightly colored skinny jeans and some high heeled boots!

• No, I'd never wear it. The location of the cut out is stupid and pointless. It makes the shirt ugly.

• That's relly not my style so I would wear it! This more my style link

• It's not bad but I can't say it's my style. I do like it in coral though. I might wear it in the right setting...you're right...the beauty of a small strip of stomach rather than butt and boobs is vastly underrated and over looked. I think they manage to keep it relatively classy while giving a mild and innocent form of skin that doesn't shout 'tramp'.

• That is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. And it's not a cute enough top to be worth it.

• I don't think us guys would mind if it malfunctioned.

• It really does look weird :/

• I really don't like it and I'd never wear something like that.

• I don't really like the cut maybe if it was diagonal caz I can slash it across myself

• Honestly I think it's kind of ugly and toooooo expensive. You could buy a t-sh*t at the dollar store and cut you own hole in it.

• QA...Go with a shirt that reveals your navel. That would look awesome. And if you have a piercing, even better.

• lol okay, but it's a plain black shirt with a knot in the middle lol, how's that ugly? I appreciate how it shows a type of sexy that gets overlooked; the simple sexiness of tummy. Often you see booty and t*ts popping out but people forget the simple sexy art of a woman's stomach and side and shoulders ect