What is your opinion on this cut out t-shirt? Would you wear it? Why or why not?

link If so, what would you wear it with? Thanks :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Reminds me of this link

• roflmfao!

• Now THAT was funny! Thanks for making my day!

• It was good until condom guy showed up. Ha Ha

What Guys Said 29

• It looks pretty bad. It just hangs really badly.

• it's interesting...im rather lukewarm on it to be honest

• I wouldn't recommend it. Honestly, I think it just looks kind of dumb.

• how so?it's a great shirt for dance practice!

• Show Older
    • Oh well yeah okay it could even be kind of helpful for excercise because you'd have a breeze to help keep you cool when you're gettin' all hot and sweaty and the likes :p This is why I like wearing shorts when I do boxing training. I can't do it in jogging bottoms without my legs starting to feel too hot and itching.

• Oh yeah one more thing I just thought of - it would also work for girls on the stereo-typical sping break (I only know the kind of spring break seen on tv), and for wet t-shirt contests and like charity/fund raising car washes where they get a load of hot girls to wash cars in skimpy outfits... or is that only in the movies?Anyway, this would be another situation this weird t-shirt could work in. It's probably perfect for this actually.

• no. I don't like it.

• What would I wear it with? Well, my ovaries. It's pretty hot, not fer me though.

• Hate it.

• i prefer the white one over all.

• no! I think it would look too damn girlie on me

• I would not wear it.

• As a man, I'm not very in touch with fashion. But this does not look good. Damned if I'm wearing it

• I like it in Coral. In a casual setting, it is not indiscreet.

• To answer your question...No, I would not wear that.

• It looks weird to me.

• Looks kinda cheap/trashy.

• That's pretty ugly, even more-so on her body shape.

• I don't like it. I don't mind that it shows some skin, but it's just not nice.

• My reaction, which I said aloud - "That's weird... it'd look better if it were just one t-shirt".In other words, I think that the get ups these girls are wearing are quite cool, and if these were regular t-shirts, in the same color in each case, the girls would have an overall good get up in my opinion. That cut-off thing, I think it looks silly and stupid... just two different ways of saying the same thing.

• No I would not as people would possibly question my masculinity, sanity or both.

• I don't think I would look good at that.. I'd probably get mugged wearing that.. so No.It's up to the girl if she could rock it though, After looking through the pics, I think you have to be in the right physical fitness to wear that piece of clothing.Sexy if you could wear it, horrible if not

• lmfao @ "horrible if not"what do you mean exactly when you say "the right physical fitness"?

• Show Older
    • oh okay, thanks for the detail :) I appreciate how you commented on more than just you liking it or not liking it and actually explained

• you're welcome bud :)

• I only like the red one. Now that is super sexy. Pun intended.

• I don't like it. You can do better than that. For one thing you can make one. I say skip.

• As a guy I wouldn't wear it but for a girl yes but only to bed. I would want her to wear something sexy from victoria secrets and I'd rip her shirt in half for the sake of foreplay.

• Sure, if you stand out of the crowd, such a guy will go after you.,looks inviting and daring.

• Well to be fair, yeah, they call it peacocking. Like when Tom Hatherford went into a bar wearing a flash suit and a pink knitted wooly hat in Parks and Recreation - only he had it all wrong lol! He just looked like a moron because he was peacocking in a piece of clothing that was awful and didn't suit him in any conceivable way. It was hilarious though.

• Show Older
    • By the way, peacocking is wearing something that stands out to try and get the opposite sex, or just desired sex actually, to notice you in a positive way. Basically what AnonAbel said, but just thought I should clarify what I mean.

• tiger pants is a turnoff for me, it reminds me of al bundy's wife.

• majority rules!

• Kind of strange looking. Like she has it on backwards =P I'm joking around a little, but while it doesn't do much for me - if you like it and feel good wearing it, rock it!

• Never seen that sort of "style" before, doesn't look good.

• something like that would suit panties only.

• No I wouldn't wear it. But you can if you like :p

• whyjust why

• lol, because it's different and sexy in a unique way rather than the average girl who flashes her t*ts or wears booty shorts or wears a crop top

• Show Older
    • cheap, trashy, and stupid looking

• lol well it's not like I'm living to seek your approval anyway ;)

What Girls Said 11

• I really don't like it and I'd never wear something like that.

• I don't really like the cut maybe if it was diagonal caz I can slash it across myself

• That is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. And it's not a cute enough top to be worth it.

• I don't think us guys would mind if it malfunctioned.

• No, I'd never wear it. The location of the cut out is stupid and pointless. It makes the shirt ugly.

• Honestly I think it's kind of ugly and toooooo expensive. You could buy a t-sh*t at the dollar store and cut you own hole in it.

• lol okay, but it's a plain black shirt with a knot in the middle lol, how's that ugly? I appreciate how it shows a type of sexy that gets overlooked; the simple sexiness of tummy. Often you see booty and t*ts popping out but people forget the simple sexy art of a woman's stomach and side and shoulders ect

• QA...Go with a shirt that reveals your navel. That would look awesome. And if you have a piercing, even better.

• It's not bad but I can't say it's my style. I do like it in coral though. I might wear it in the right setting...you're right...the beauty of a small strip of stomach rather than butt and boobs is vastly underrated and over looked. I think they manage to keep it relatively classy while giving a mild and innocent form of skin that doesn't shout 'tramp'.

• That's relly not my style so I would wear it! This more my style link

• not usually into the cut out style but this tee kinda rocks! Go For brightly colored skinny jeans and some high heeled boots!

• I think it's really awkward and weird looking... I don't like it, But it's your style so...

• lol noooo it's cold as sh*t outside.

• LOL!

• It really does look weird :/