Does it mean she likes me?

When you tell a girl you'll call her later and she says Ill be waiting does it mean she likes you

Well she wanted me to call her earlier but.I wasn't home and I was busy so I told her I would call her later tonight

Most Helpful Girl

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 30

• If she didn't say it sarcastically, yes, it means she wants you to call.

With just that info we can't know whether she likes you or not. Just call her, meet up with her and see how things go.

• it depends on the relationship between you, but typically, yes.

• Umm yes obviously. That means she's waiting to talk to you. If a girl doesn't like a guy she's not gonna say "ill be waiting" unless she's trying to be nice but still.. why would a girl WAIT for a guy she doesn't like? lol

thats like saying "alright I wanna talk to you hope to talk to you again" she probably likes you but it's not good to jump to conclusions yet

Call her and talk to her.. and eventually you'll find out if she like likes you or not

• Yes! It's a flirty way of say OK. She's waiting for you. She obvious likes you. She won't say "I'll be waiting" to a guy she doesn't like

• I can't tell you if she likes you or not, I can tell you she's flirting though. You don't HAVE to like someone to flirt with them, flirting can sometimes just be for fun. Still, it's a good sign.

More from Girls
25

What Guys Said 2

• C'mon guru you should know this means she really enjoys talking to you and its very possible

• no/ maybe yes. not all the time may be she just likes talking to you . its still a good sign to keep talking to her but don't force it to happend just let it happend if it does