Interested in a guy. How do I bring up the idea of hanging out?

I'm a hairstylist. This guy has came and got his haircut from me (or another coworker of mine, that he knows, if I'm not there) for a few times now. He is a really nice and cute guy. I have no idea how he is single. He is 26, got a job, his own place, his own car, motorcycle, a great personality. All together, he pretty much has his act together. He has all traits that I like in a guy. When we see each outside of my work, we will say something to each other, wave, or like yesterday he gave me a big smile. I want to try hanging out with him and see if we click. I'm not sure how to go about it...any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well the next time you give him a hair cut compliment his style if he looks really good in his clothes and tell him you know just the haircut. Then suggest maybe it would go better with a scarf or something then suggest a place and say if you don't know where it is I can show you after work. This will hint you're interested.

Or like when you're cutting his hair listen to what he has to say and add input or experiences that you had that relate to it. Connect with him, find some way to talk/spend time with him.

And how often does he come to get his hair cut? O_O... it might just be him trying to see someone at the place you work at, if he does come often and heis hair hasn't grown all that much. Pay attention to where his eyes go, its one of the most noticeable things to follow.