What does it mean if my ex calls private and says hi and good bye and then hangs up?

It's has been two years since spoke to my ex .

After the break up we did not speak at all .

I sent her an email saying how much of an ass hole I was and that am sorry for everything. She immediately calls my best friend and tell him to tell me not to ever contact her. She know a lot about my sexuality and childhood traumatizing experiences. I get a call private I recognized her voice ... She says. Hi and goodbye then hangs up.

What does that mean ?

Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• She be going up in your grill to throw some revenge on that pretty face of yours to make your heart skip a beat, then slam that face down on the table while running off going YOLO!

In other words, it's a mind game that's not worth playing even if it was supposed to be a hint that she wants you back. In the end, she is feeling empowered when you're hurting, and that's not what a caring and sane person would do.

If she did date you again, that action is a big sign that she would probably be unstable of either her emotions or logic and make you suffer what you did in the past no matter how many times you apologize.