• Ask
  • myTake

Was I too childish ?

My ex texted me not too long ago. We have know each other for about 5 years now. I have been used and lied to out of my stupidity. I always make the mistake of going back to him though. After all we have been through I still love him. He's no good for me. When hesho tested me I guess I was a little rude. I was very short with him and showed little interest in talking. Finally he said I guess I will let you go now then. Was I being childish or doing the right thing ? I've never been rude to him and I was surprised myself that I even was

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• some of your exs ways are rubbing off on you. this happens a lot to people,even fake laughs get copied.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he is starting to make the worse come out in you. Find someone that makes you feel good about yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• It's about time you get angry, you have been far too nice for to long. I suggest not answering his texts altogether. You weren't being childish.