What is the most important thing in a man?

What is the most important thing in a man?____________________

This question has a poll!

In poll penis(22%) is more important than the brain(15%) The most important is character(41%).

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I voted B. If his character shows respect, love and kindness then he has my attention.

What Girls Said 11

• His morals, creeds, croutons B

• Character.

• I like nice guys, so I'll say heart.

• such a lie. You know its penis ;p jk

• you;re right.. it is O_O

• Well the most important thing would be his penis of course, that's what defines a man a TRUE man.

• The most important thing is morals. If his morals are bad he probably won't be the best person or decision maker.

• A man that is nice and brave, and of course faithful. Oh and a little muscle won't hurt ;)

• Character has to be the most important for me.

• A good, kind heart

• His beliefs, beliefs and values . If that's not on point , Everything else is worthless.

• it wasn't listed but his money. No one wants a broke man

• A, E and his humor

What Guys Said 4

• Girls offline of GaG: their heartGirls on GaG: their pocketbook + di.ck size

• Most girls actually don't care about penis size so long as it isn't super teeny tiny. It's mostly GUYS that care about that. As far as money goes some girls are golddiggers, but not most.

• No I agree with you lol. I just find that on gag, the answers are usually more superficial (from guys as well, but this question was asking women sooo)

• Heat -> in like the rapper sense of the term ^^

• Security, protect, devotion..No homo.

• Great question. I'm interested to see the responses and how well they align with the reality of how women behave in the world.