Ovulation? controlling?

if your boyfriend is keeping track of your ovulation schedule is that normal? I've never known a guy to know that or keep up with. my boyfriend told me its because he's very mature and I've never been with someone who thinks of all these things but it kind of makes me uncomfortable. does that make him controlling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Controlling? Hell no.

We want to know when you're gonna act all b*tchy and mouthy with us. Or when you're gonna be in the mood.

Knowing a girl's cycle makes us feel better because we can understand her better that way.

And it's also a good way to keep a relationship intact, because we CARE about you. We CARE how you're feeling.

By understanding a girl's hormones, we won't lose control of our emotions when you start complaining about your cramps, or how 'ugly' you feel about yourself.

Would you rather deal with an insensitive, understanding guy, or a sensitive guy who will flip his lid the moment you say something pessimistic?

God forbid.