• Ask
  • myTake

Is she possibly cheating?

I have two guys that I'm sketched out with my girlfriend because she is constantly texting them. The first one lives in my city and he is constantly... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• it doesn't sund as though she has a eep commitment t you, does it? sounds like she'll do whatever is convenient, for HER..without regard to anything she may have promised you about any other guy. I don't know if she's cheating, but she certainly is open to suggestions..!

What Girls Said 1

• she wants the attentionshe doesn't respect you or your boundariesyou can have friends when in a relationship but once those "friends" make it clear they have hidden motives its times to step bnack

What Guys Said 2

• She is an attention hoe. You are insecure and almost controlling and need more of a backbone but also in a silent way. I suggest moving on and taking all of this with a grain of salt. I suspect she does not respect you and is testing you. You are most likely reacting just the way she wants you to. Leave and leave with a smile. link