• Ask
  • myTake

To the women that like short guys

ladies, what makes you attracted to guys that are of short stature?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like guys who are at least a few inches taller than me (I'm 5'3") but I do prefer short guys over tall guys. I guess a few inches taller than my height is considered short for adults, but I'm in high school so some guys are that height and aren't considered short. But I prefer shorter guys over tall guys, just because I don't really care for tall guys that much. I don't really know why, I just don't. My last crush was about my height, so he was really short, but I liked him because of his personality and because his face was still really cute. I also think that it would be easier to wrap my arms around a shorter guy's neck than it would be to wrap them around a tall guy's neck. When it all comes down to it though, it depends on the personality and face; then height won't matter. My current crush is tall and I like I said I don't like tall guys, and he's the 1st tall guy I've ever liked, but I still like him.

What Girls Said 16

• Are you attracted to a particular height or is it the girl?I would think girls are attracted to the guy, not "guys under 5.6 are so hot!"

• I'm short, so I prefer a guy who is comfortably taller than me. Since I'm 5'4 I typically like guys in the 5'7-5'10 range. I've dated guys who were 6' and 6'2 before and they were fine but kissing can be awkward.

• I'm 5'5" and my husband is 5'7". I love that we are face to face when we're hugging, kissing, etc. We fit in the tub together, which is great! I wear very high heels when we go out, neither of us cares that they make me taller. I always dated tall guys, but I think he's sexier than any tall guy I've ever dated!

• Well, I'm a short girl myself (only five feet tall) so I usually get shorter guys. A taller guy is difficult to kiss and things can get awkward. But to tell you the truth, height isn't that important to me. If he's got a great smile, sense of humor, and is fun to be around, then I could care less how tall he is. When I like someone, I'm attracted to the guy, not his height.

• They are cute, and the ones that don't have "little man syndrome" are generally good humble people. Also short guys can be just as cute as tall guys, for me anyway. It's all about hair and face

• Like the first girl to answer. He is an inch shorter than me! I have always been with guys that are six foot something and so I am 5'7. I first met him and he got out of his car and I was thinking it was a deal breaker but, To my surprise... I have never loved a man more than him! We even have a 10 month old together :) He is amazing and sexy!

• actually my fiance is my height if not a inch or two shorter. I usually go for tall guys but I really liked this man so the height didn't even matter, although It sucks because I feel like I can't wear high heels around him but its not that important to me :P

• why can't you wear heels around him? if I may ask

• Show Older
    • I guess I ever really thought about it as a issue. :) I was just trying to respect him.

• thats understandable but its good though he doesn't mind you wearing heels when you're with him

• I am 5'2 and I totally dig a guy that is 5'7. He is really sweet, funny, and easy to talk to you. Maybe a little nervous but I find it cute.

• Because they are more masculine in order to over compensate for their height. And I'm a sucker for a masculine guy ;) Im close to 5"10 and my Ex is 5"6

• thats wassup...you're very pretty btw

• Thank you :)

• I'm not attracted to short guys but being short isn't a deal breakerThere's more to someone then just their height and outer appearance

• A good looking face and if I can tell he's confident.this is gonna sound weird, but I had to talk to this customer at work who was really short (maybe 5'4) but he had really intense eyes and gave off strong sexual energy, oh and he had an accent

• nice, so what happened after that?

• Nothing lol

• I've had a few shorter. Not a huge amount shorter tho. It was fine. Like a shorter guy now.

• I'm small but I don't like short guys (I don't mind skinny boys because I'm light) .. I assume that women do because they like being motor boated or to have sex while standing... I date guys who are at least 6 inches taller than me

• Sense of humour. I'm actually short and petite so a guy's height doesn't bother me unless he's too tall. What attracts me to a guy is actually his character more than anything. Make me laugh and show me we can click together and I'm sold.

• The face, if they can make me laugh. The same things that could attract me to a taller guy too. But shorter guys are better cause I'm short too.

• nothing.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!