To the women that like short guys

ladies, what makes you attracted to guys that are of short stature?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like guys who are at least a few inches taller than me (I'm 5'3") but I do prefer short guys over tall guys. I guess a few inches taller than my height is considered short for adults, but I'm in high school so some guys are that height and aren't considered short. But I prefer shorter guys over tall guys, just because I don't really care for tall guys that much. I don't really know why, I just don't. My last crush was about my height, so he was really short, but I liked him because of his personality and because his face was still really cute. I also think that it would be easier to wrap my arms around a shorter guy's neck than it would be to wrap them around a tall guy's neck. When it all comes down to it though, it depends on the personality and face; then height won't matter. My current crush is tall and I like I said I don't like tall guys, and he's the 1st tall guy I've ever liked, but I still like him.