How to get my purchases back?

So I downloaded the new iOS today, and because Apple is gay my iPod touch had to be restored. Because I purchased several apps and music the week prior to this, it wasn't transferred to my iTunes library on the computer. Now, when I got to the iTunes store it says these were already downloaded, but they aren't in my library. Making matters worse, I can't access the "purchased" section on the iPod App store and iTunes store (because it just crashes).

So in a nutshell, not only did all of my photos, music, apps, etc. get deleted for a useless update, but I can't download them back on either. What can I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just go back to apps and to the page of the app you downloaded and download it again

What Girls Said 2

• what' that mean be "restored"? Would it on turn on at all? If so you just have to make do with what you got... there was probably no other way for them to fix it...

• Contact Apple and they'll do it for you. When my computer crashed I would tell them and they would make it available to me to re-download.

What Guys Said 2

• Yea, if you go the page for the app(s) in question, you should be able to just download them again. Apple keeps a list of everything purchased on your account, so it won't charge you. The purchased section just puts them all in one place.

For future reference though, you always need to backup before doing any operating system or firmware update. If you have iCloud set up, or if you upgraded through your computer, you should have a recent backup to restore from. Did you select an option like "Restore from backup"?

• Cant you just sign into the same apple id and redownload it?

• Tried