Guys please tell why must you tease so much?

Why do some guys tease to a point where a girl gets annoyed? And then relish in the thought that they've annoyed you into not speaking to them?

I don't mind the banter, if fact I've been known go a little far myself. But with this one guy, I kind of have a little crush on him, he just pushes the envelope on the teasing. And he seems to gloat in the fact that he's annoying. He even thinks that's his charm and it actually isn't. It's is smile and he can actually be very sweet, which I think he wants to hid that.

Why is that with a lot of guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't speak for everyone but for myself and am sure a few others who think and are the way I am.

I will tease a girl only if I find her cute. It comes as a natural thing to see her annoyed and that makes my day as someone like me sees her as liking it. This is unless she is really pissed off - I mean REALLY pissed off or I am made to realize that I've teased her on something that actually hurts her (though I surely didn't mean to do that) which is when that part of the teasing stops.

I have always teased even my sister, my daughter, the woman I love, my niece all because I adore them. I sure don't find any sadism in doing so as long as I'm not pulling practical jokes on them and putting them in harms way. This is not true for compulsive practical jokers who find amusement in someone's pain (and/or don't realize that).

Your guy for instance probably does the same cause he finds you cute. This may be one of his ways of expressing his affections to you. He may also be subconsciously nervous and finds this the best way to show you that he thinks you are cute or he cares for you or similar.

There is a vast difference between this kind of teasing and being a practical joker or being sadistic.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 20

• We are the same as you. We say the same thing about women too. Why tease when you can out out. We get annoyed when she doesn't put out after a day full of teasing, and I just wanna stick ny face in between her legs. Girls tease too. When they know they have nice legs and butt, and they wear short, tight shorts, and some even have sayings on the butts of the pants saying to the guy, "look at my butt". Yea, we say the same about you too.

• I'm not going to lie.

When I read the title, I thought you were talking about something else.

I was ready to ask you the same question, lol.

• To be honest that's a typical wall guy's put up...every guy has a way of protecting themselves from getting hurt. We may not know we're doing at that point in time but its a defense mechanism that even women have to not let people in. You guys sound like you're in the stage of where you're trying to figure each other out. By doing that you may not know but you and him are playing the supremacy game where someone has to give in first and buckle down and just put it all out there in the open. Whoever wins basically has complete control over the other because the partner wants to know more and more. What you basically have to do is play the game. Women have the most power over guys just because of their body makeup.. everything about a woman is beautiful, so my advice to you is use it to your advantage and make him buckle under pressure, but don't go overboard just enough to bait him in then reel him in...the sexist thing for a woman to do is two things demand respect and making him work for it...It all boils down to one word " No". The word hurts but it keeps us coming back for more... if the woman knows how to play the game correctly.

• Well must guy's game is based on that, teasing, it is basically the most common for of game. If a guy can annoy you it means you are reacting to him, if the guys had no value whatsoever you will not even notice he is teasing you.

Of course this alone doesn't help, you need to be nice and friendly as well, otherwise the girl will just get annoyed and that's it. But if you combine them, she can notice you more, feel an emotional reaction and even want you to change, which means she is starting to care, she will also focus on the good things you have because of the contrast.

• Because if a guy doesn't, he is boring and unattractive to the girl. But I guess, the compromise is throwing teasing comments in here and there, which is what I do, instead of constant teasing or insult.

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 2

• for example? I mean what you think is too far might not seem lie a big deal to others. or what you call teasing could be really inappropriate behavior. knowing what he's doing can only help us figure out why. not knowing what he's doing, makes it all pretty ambiguous.

• To keep thinks interesting