Guys please tell why must you tease so much?

Why do some guys tease to a point where a girl gets annoyed? And then relish in the thought that they've annoyed you into not speaking to them?I don't mind the banter, if fact I've been known go a little far myself. But with this one guy, I kind of have a little crush on him, he just pushes the envelope on the teasing. And he seems to gloat in the fact that he's annoying. He even thinks that's his charm and it actually isn't. It's is smile and he can actually be very sweet, which I think he wants to hid that. Why is that with a lot of guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't speak for everyone but for myself and am sure a few others who think and are the way I am.I will tease a girl only if I find her cute. It comes as a natural thing to see her annoyed and that makes my day as someone like me sees her as liking it. This is unless she is really pissed off - I mean REALLY pissed off or I am made to realize that I've teased her on something that actually hurts her (though I surely didn't mean to do that) which is when that part of the teasing stops.I have always teased even my sister, my daughter, the woman I love, my niece all because I adore them. I sure don't find any sadism in doing so as long as I'm not pulling practical jokes on them and putting them in harms way. This is not true for compulsive practical jokers who find amusement in someone's pain (and/or don't realize that).Your guy for instance probably does the same cause he finds you cute. This may be one of his ways of expressing his affections to you. He may also be subconsciously nervous and finds this the best way to show you that he thinks you are cute or he cares for you or similar.There is a vast difference between this kind of teasing and being a practical joker or being sadistic.

What Guys Said 19

• I only tease girls if I think they're tarts, in which case I tend to make their lives hell >:D... Hold on, you don't mean that sort of tease do you? D:

• I'm not going to lie.When I read the title, I thought you were talking about something else.I was ready to ask you the same question, lol.

• Well must guy's game is based on that, teasing, it is basically the most common for of game. If a guy can annoy you it means you are reacting to him, if the guys had no value whatsoever you will not even notice he is teasing you.Of course this alone doesn't help, you need to be nice and friendly as well, otherwise the girl will just get annoyed and that's it. But if you combine them, she can notice you more, feel an emotional reaction and even want you to change, which means she is starting to care, she will also focus on the good things you have because of the contrast.

• We are the same as you. We say the same thing about women too. Why tease when you can out out. We get annoyed when she doesn't put out after a day full of teasing, and I just wanna stick ny face in between her legs. Girls tease too. When they know they have nice legs and butt, and they wear short, tight shorts, and some even have sayings on the butts of the pants saying to the guy, "look at my butt". Yea, we say the same about you too.

• it feeds our ego. it makes us feel like we not some pushover that sum guys just accept a insult & won't comeback. we think sometimes we teasing & playfully flirting with you. prob is everyone has a limit, we just don't know how much just like you. in ever one case it varies. some will tolerate less, some more, some are temperamental, sum have a good control etc

• Because if a guy doesn't, he is boring and unattractive to the girl. But I guess, the compromise is throwing teasing comments in here and there, which is what I do, instead of constant teasing or insult.

• The same reason girls do it. guys don't like to like someone and have it thrown back into their faces. And depending on the teasing. If you get annoyed that means you don't want him to just tease. Your frustration shows your interest. which would make you even relish in thought.

• Its a protection and a fun way to see if a girl likes you!

• This guy looks like me,When I tease a girl I do for 2 reasonsThe first one is, I like her and I want to be more than friendsThe we one one is I like her and I want to be just friends or best friends If I tease toooo much it's because I want to be friends with that girl (reason2)He might be like me, or worse someone adviced him to tease you and he don't knows when to stop cause his fool :)

• you know, in a way, that kinda reminds me in a way in the perspective I'm getting as the reader. I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here though. are you saying he's cocky in a way and teasingly flirts with you?

• They are just sadistic. I would never tease so much.

• Remember back in elementary days when boys would tease girls for fun? It's like that but know we just use it as a screening tool for prospective dates.

• I had a friend that was like that when I was in elementary school. I humored him until I reacted violently. I ended the friendship there. I think it stems from how a person interacts with their family or regular friends.

• Mostly because we are nervous and don't know what else to say.

• That's dumb. I tease to play/flirt with the girl. Then she would tease me back. This is where the fun starts. A playful fun interaction (think of two 4 year old boy and a girl playing on the playground...the boy tags the girl and the girl physically tries to chase him down).The only difference is that our interaction uses more body language, dialogue, and possibly a precursor to sex haha.

• To be honest that's a typical wall guy's put up...every guy has a way of protecting themselves from getting hurt. We may not know we're doing at that point in time but its a defense mechanism that even women have to not let people in. You guys sound like you're in the stage of where you're trying to figure each other out. By doing that you may not know but you and him are playing the supremacy game where someone has to give in first and buckle down and just put it all out there in the open. Whoever wins basically has complete control over the other because the partner wants to know more and more. What you basically have to do is play the game. Women have the most power over guys just because of their body makeup.. everything about a woman is beautiful, so my advice to you is use it to your advantage and make him buckle under pressure, but don't go overboard just enough to bait him in then reel him in...the sexist thing for a woman to do is two things demand respect and making him work for it...It all boils down to one word " No". The word hurts but it keeps us coming back for more... if the woman knows how to play the game correctly.

• It depends entirely upon the interpersonal relationship, one of my female friends and I constantly try to piss each other off and we both find it fun. It does get out of hand sometimes but the majority of the time she starts the teasing and I end it. If you have turned him down a couple of times it could just be that he enjoys your company and finds it easier to tease than have a real conversation because of the feelings involved. perhaps you should just tell him you have a crush on him and see where it goes?

• I know that I will do it to see what your "Boiling point" is to see how much I can get away with, but I don't know about other men

• becuase we have to pay for dinner and muster up the courage to ask you out only to be told were ugly . While you just choose one of 100 approaches you get every day

What Girls Said 2

• To keep thinks interesting

• for example? I mean what you think is too far might not seem lie a big deal to others. or what you call teasing could be really inappropriate behavior. knowing what he's doing can only help us figure out why. not knowing what he's doing, makes it all pretty ambiguous.