Guys that like big girls?

It seems that lately the guys that like big girls seem to think I have to be easy because of my size. I don't understand. Is that why you go after them because you think they are easy?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nope. Attraction is attraction. If you are not easy and have morals and standards that don't support being easy then you should stick to that. Many fat girls tend to be easy because they feel that all guys just want good looking (thin) girls and that they have to somehow compensate for being fat by providing the one thing that 99% of guys want from a woman which is sex.

On dating sites a lot of guys are hoping that whomever they talk to is easy so I wouldn't take that too seriously

• Thanks for BA

What Guys Said 15

• I feel that there are some guys that do, but I have approached some larger females because I was genuinely attracted to her.

There are plenty of guys that think the same way as me. :)

• Big girls seem intimidating to me since I am very skinny guy.

• Is this a question that you really want to know the answer to? I don't think that it's always the case, attraction is weird and very subjective. But, in my experience especially amongst black men they do target bigger women for number of reasons. To say that you're "easy" is taking it too far imo. But sometimes a guy may have low self esteem or fear rejection. They sometimes think "well, she's a big girl. She has a big butt, and she probably isn't going to turn me down if I show her some attention. Her options aren't that vast anyway." I think it's a messed up way of thinking about it, but I've heard guys saying this stuff. I don't agree with this line of thinking and am not looking to offend, but it is what it is I guess.

• Cause a lot of big girls will usually at least do oral. And once you get them naked, anal is always on the menu. It is a variety thing. Why not look at guys the same way?

• that nastyyyy as fu******* but that what I think

• Some guys do date bigger girls because they are desperate and see overweight women as having lower standards, which is not really true.

IMO, I take people as a whole and don't dismiss them because of individual aspects. I date girls of all different sizes based on attractiveness and personality.

• Big or little has nothing to do with easy and I never thought that and none of my friends have

• I don't pursue big women but I know some guys that do, both guys that just want to get laid and guys that genuinly want to date one.

General consensus is that large women are easy. A friend literally told me once: "if you want to get laid, go after a fat girl". One guy I know that wants to date a large woman has a deep fear of rejection, so my guess is that they make him feel wanted.

Go talk to a beautiful girl and ask her what she thinks about men. Probably she thinks that men are easy. Because she could have anyone of them. Go ask the same thing to an ugly girl and she will say that most guys are hard to get, or are only interested in one thing.

• Guys that like big girls?

We don't.

• You sir are blocked and reported for the hate and offensiveness.

• Do you think I care what your ex fiancee is doing/living? Next time, don't share, unless you are asked..

If anything, that just shows how bad you are at selecting boyfriends.

Now, back to the issue at hand:

No. We don't like fat, obese, girls, or "bbws." The only men that do are ones with mental disorders, or are dysfunctional. Open your eyes to reality: Being a fat is a sign of being unhealthy and lacking self control.

You need to call 1-800-95-Jenny

• Hmm sound like my ex fiancee. Know what he's doing now? Last I heard living out of his car and being pretty miserable. After he dropped me that is.

• Show Older
  • You're misinterpreting perpetrators.

Guys that like big girls will pursue them because they find them attractive.

You know who goes after big girls because they think they're easy?

Guys who like thin girls.

• Well said dude 8-)

• No but it's not that they think your easy but most girls are obsessed with their weight and it makes them like freaks instead of being happy with the way they are.

• Maybe because ull have personalities that are more interesting than, say, "hot" girls?Everything isn't all about looks.

• No one likes fat girls, if someone goes for them it is a clear act of desperation.

• HAHAHA that is so mean!

• -> some guys think that.

-> all girls on dating sites get more guys who want hookups then relationships.

-> some guys will hook up with but not date heavier girls.

• Yes, Guys not only think but know big girls are easier. You show a big girl some attention throw her a couple of compliments. They will open up Faster than Wal-mart on black Friday.. I hate to be so blunt about it. That popularity has set a standard for looks and how they should act because rap and hip hop culture has set that standard. All they sing about is they wanna get up in that big ol fat booty. That's what you see in their videos something that only reachable by plastic surgeon.Thats all they want cause as soon as they get that their gone, unless they got you pregnant. that goes for all guys who like big women.

• That was online,What about in real life? Cause I'm not talking about online.

• Acually, that isn't true. I'm a 'big' girl and I've had tons of guys 'show me some attention and throw me a couple compliments.' Do you wanna know what happened with those guys? Their messages got deleted.

• I AM NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT, I AM NOT GONNA SUGAR COAT NOTHING..Its the truth from my own personal experience. I know some wonderful big women who have only been with one man their whole lives. They do it for the exact reason ted said attraction.

• Show Older
  • Girl, you are not alone! all my friends go for thick girls because they are more "easy." I don't think all thick girls are easy and some do tend to come off as easy, and putting you in that category is kind of a jerk off move.. Probably your attitude or dressing code. The way you present yourself is also a key factor of why they might think you are easy.

• :P Well you can keep trying to meet people online, maybe you will find that special person! Good luck don't let those perverts bring you down!

• I just don't meet people under normal circumstances so it's hard.

• As personal experience dating sites contain a lot of desperate men and the best way to meet a person for a serious relationship would be probably at the area you love hanging out the most.(For me it would be probably the beach or a club!) Don't go after a serious relationship let it come to you. I am telling you this because chasing for love will always mean you trying harder. Let it smoothly happen!

• Show Older

What Girls Said 7

• Can I ask, what is your medical condition that makes loosing weight very difficult?

• I'm a 30 year old virgin and I'm chubby (size 16) tall and well proportioned... guys will go for anyone that puts out easily... It all depends on the girls up bringing and the girls morals and standards she sets for her self...

• Not all guys...I for one do not.

• They might just assume you are desperate even though you aren't, so they think you'll open your legs to anyone who shows you attention. I have a friend who has the same problem. She is overweight, and she is a virgin. For some reason though a lot of guys think she is very easy, which sucks for her. She is one of the sweetest girls I know. I'm sure she'd made a guy happy who would actually take the time to get to know her.

• I think that some guys assume that if a girl is fat that she doesn't have very good self control and that her self esteem is prob pretty low and will maybe be an easier lay. Sorry that sucks, but if this bothers you then maybe you should go to a doctor and get put on a good diet and exercise plan. :)

• when chubby girls lose the weight, they turn out extra extra beautiful. don't try and find a reason to be comfortable with your weight, because deep down, you know it hurts, remember... whenever you want to eat alot, take a deep deep breath, then forget about it. hunger is actually all in the state of mind

• What gets me is people assume I don't exercise or eat right when I do. It's so frustrating.

• Idk if she's bashing you. I think both of you are right. You have to love yourself for who you are. But at the same time, we livein an unfair world and sometimes you will be unfairly stereotyped. I don't feel like I'm a shallow guy at all, but I'm just not often attracted to bigger girls. If you feel like you are getting attention form the wrong kinds of guys then you have to make changes to get on the radar of the guys you want. Plus, exercising is always great for anyone.

• I feel fine. And I have had several relationships and almost got married twice. Just lately it's been a dry spell. But like I said I have a doctor I work with for my weight loss so it's healthy and permanent. Not some crazy thing to kill me. Plus if some man doesn't want me because of something as silly as that I don't want him. I just wanted to know why they always think I have to be easy not a session on bashing on me thanks.

• Show Older
  • guys don't have any respect for fat girls... most of the time. but they'll be nice to you, because they're not all rude idiots, but really...a guy genuinely prefers a slim or toned figure. you have to ditch all gluten, candy, sweets and start eating only 2 meals every second day, and then one meal every first day, then when you've lost weight, hit the gym and get toned up. don't feel bad okay? lot's of celebrities used to be chubby abd get ignored and avoided.. Also when you gain weight you usually lose the weight and more beautiful then other girls/woman who have always been slim, because you would of taken in a lot of vitamins from the food.. it means by getting toned, you'll get the ideal body shape.trust me ^_^.

• I'm afraid your probably right.Its awful but true and its why I tortured myself for months getting to a weight guys find attractive and have to work very hard to maintain it

• Nothing comes easy. Its great that you took charge of the situation and were willing to put in the work. And,unless you are on a steriod, or lexapro, citalapram, or something that causes a lot fo weight gain you can take always get to a healthy size.

• Oh well by the time I was 24 I had been in four serious relationships and had almost gotten married once.

• I used to feel like that but when I got to 24 and had never had a boyfriend or even been kissed something had to give.Was terrified of being alone.I also have a condition that makes my weight difficult to manage but I refuse to let it rule my love life

• Show Older