Guys when you keep your wallet in your back pocket and sit down don't you feel lopsided?

how do guys sit down everyday with one pocket stuffed and another empty? doesn't your butt hurt?

im so happy to be a girl and carry a purse! hahaha *points and laughs*

how do man wallets fit in the front pocket? aren't they squared and large surface area? I think most men keep it in the back pocket

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a Costanza.

With my cell phone taking over most of the duties that used to be done by my wallet, I've slimmed my wallet down to tiny dimensions. I have my license, 2 credit cards, two of my business cards for handing out (I keep extras in my car and in my computer bag), and a bit of cash. I have a super-thin, super-simple wallet that is basically two business-card-size pockets hinged together, and it's only about 3/16" thick.

As more and more businesses get NFC readers for checkout, I won't even need to carry the credit cards, and more and more, I'm just sending my "business card" to people via email as a .VCF file. That's why I only keep 2 paper cards with me.

My Nexus 4 replaces credit cards, loyalty/discount/rewards cards, business cards (I can take a picture of a card and have the data imported into my Contacts), photos, To-Do lists, grocery lists, calendar/schedules, and lots more. All that stuff I no longer have to carry around on paper/plastic, so dealing with a wallet is easy.

I *do* know guys who still carry Costanza wallets, and yeah, I promise you they are sitting sideways and probably have back problems.

• lol!

• Here's what I have: the Maxpedition Micro:

• I should also mention that I decided a few years ago that any coat or jacket I bought would have inside breast pockets for carrying my wallet and cell phone. Much more secure than in the back pants pocket, but only useful in the winter months in California.