If a hacker leaked your web search history to the public, which entry would you find most embarrassing?

I'd freak out if somebody saw my search history. I'd try to tell them that I was curious as to what that certain word or phrase meant, which is why I consistently searched it before bed every night...Anonymous answers are welcome.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think mine would be really nerdy/embarrassingMy recent worst would be looking up thinspiration videos...I actually watch them for the fashion and music, honest to god! and for some reason it turns me on to look at them and think to myself how thin I'll be soon. (lost hecka weight)Also after watching a futurama episode I looked up the mating of elephant seals...and then elephants for the heck of it. I also looked up "sex against wall" because I want to try that someday and "accidentally" left it up and my boyfriend saw. hehehAlso Chemistry pick up likes... don't ask. lol I say them randomly to my bf.My GAG account...I ask some pretty embarrassing stuff here.All of my food/tea benefits searches could fill an encyclopedia...its like an addiction to google everything I eat. I actually don't google p*rn and was pretty surprised at how many have! I've definitely googled sex positions though...

What Girls Said 18

• None everyone knows I am a pervert.

• all of the p*rn I watch, I feel like that is everyone's answer

• I think everybody would be most embarrassed about p*rn, although if most people watch it we shouldn't be embarrassed... but we are haha

• As everyone else already said: p*rn. And this website. Rofl.

• Porn ha ha also searches about best making out positions and stuff like that :P not too bad. Except the p*rn, cause I don't seem like I'd watch it according to friends and ex bf's.

• There's not really anything embarrassing, just weird... for example I'm quite fascinated by Satanism, Wicca and that kinda stuff (note, I'm not actually a Satanist or Wiccan) and you'll find some things on it in my history. I don't watch p*rn so it's not a concern. I hardly ever delete my browser history, can't remember the last time I did.

• Hey there!I looked up this weeks history...-GirlsAskGuys-Facebook (a lot of Facebook history)-YouTube (Smosh, asdf movie, Marilyn Manson, Harlem Shake, Florence and the Machine etc etc)-Email-and some news and military sites...I'm so boring! lol...I think the only thing that's embaressing is the GirlsAskGuys thing...Awesome question!

• lol I know! I'm almost never home anymore so...

• Thanks. Your history lacks dirty stuff...

• Porn obviously. What's even more interesting is what's in my email. I emailed some recent artwork pictures that I painted of me in the bath and in the shower to my sister. She got to see my feet peeking out at the end of the bath and my face reflection in the mirror of the shower.

• That's embarrassing.

• G W Bush's email was hacked and he had sent emails to his sister with pictures of his artwork like what I described.

• No idea.

• Show Older
  • Po*n and guys body language searches. Too embarrassing but that is why I always erase it before I leave...

• Lol. That's cute.

• My web history is really werid on the line of just random google searches that pop into my head.I mean when I'm really curious to find something about them I type in and look t the suggestions it gives and just google random sh*t.Thats about it.

• My web history doesn't get saved because I'm usually in incognito (ESPECIALLY when on this site lol). However, I would be embarrassed if the hacker were somehow able to find my association to this site. I'm not logged into any other accounts when I'm on here because I'm afraid the people I talk about in the questions I ask/answer will find out! Haha. I hardly go to p*rn sites, but I would be embarrassed, too, if that were disovered.

• Why are you embarrassed to be on this site?

• The foot fetish websites I browse on a daily basis. Those pictures of those feet without socks on them...intoxicating, erotic, pure bliss. Gotta have dem in my mouth right naooo. I'm just kidding, but probably like a lot of the girls said, the p*rn searches. Some of the p*rn I've searched for is surprising.

• You're welcome, girl who isn't my sister nor does she remind me of a sister.

• Sad sad day...thanks for crushing my hopes,

• That was sarcasm btw.

• Show Older
  • Ugh...all of my p*rn entries.Its too much.

• GAG :-P hahaBut really, the p*rn I watch.

• There's some fetish p*rn that might be a bit embarrassing, but I'd probably be more embarrassed about some of the random non-porn things I've looked up. Some weird questions pop into my head sometimes.

• lol! I would be like "what? Mature p*rn?! Guy on guy p*rn?! Some pervert must have broke in the house in the middle of the night and searched that... That's crazy. The world isn't safe anymore."

• hey, I had to learn English somehow.. :3

• All of it!

What Guys Said 16

• I think you know the #1 answer. I don't even have to write it out.

• Not much actually. I have grown a bit bored of p*rn and have very little freaky fantasies. I use my laptops and desktops for research, selling, advertising, bargaining, gag and my emails.

• Oh and a lot of YouTube music and ebay

• I'm not actually embarrassed about the p*rn I watch. It's all pretty normal stuff, and hey, everyone watches p*rn. (Well, almost everyone.) Nothing embarrassing about it. So actually, GirlsAskGuys would probably be the most embarrassing stuff in my history, hahah.

• Some of the subreddits I visit routinely... and oh yeah, as a bit of a hacker, I've done this to someone before!

• There is a reason why private browsing was invented.

• Nothing... I mean who the f*** doesn't watch p*rn these days? I bet even the pope watches p*rn..woops I've said too much

• He'd probably be more interested in the other information I have saved on my computer.I also religiously delete my web history.

• Some random searches I've made.

• I share my cousins connection. So if Somebody leaked my history IT WAS HIM! IT WAS THAT BASTARD I'M INNOCENT !

• Nothing.

• Probably my GAG account, which no one knows I have :P

• ctrl shift p for firefox doesn't save history ;)

• My fetish; that is the one thing I don't want to tell anybody.

• Meh, probably nothing embarrassing.

• i think it would be looking up what a bruh ha ha is. that or searching for the mr hands video of the guy getting killed by letting a horse f*** him in the ass

• death by d***ing, I had to see what the horse was working with

• Haha, I'd probably just kill myself.