If a hacker leaked your web search history to the public, which entry would you find most embarrassing?

I'd freak out if somebody saw my search history. I'd try to tell them that I was curious as to what that certain word or phrase meant, which is why I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think mine would be really nerdy/embarrassing

My recent worst would be looking up thinspiration videos...I actually watch them for the fashion and music, honest to god! and for some reason it turns me on to look at them and think to myself how thin I'll be soon. (lost hecka weight)

Also after watching a futurama episode I looked up the mating of elephant seals...and then elephants for the heck of it.

I also looked up "sex against wall" because I want to try that someday and "accidentally" left it up and my boyfriend saw. heheh

Also Chemistry pick up likes... don't ask. lol I say them randomly to my bf.

My GAG account...I ask some pretty embarrassing stuff here.

All of my food/tea benefits searches could fill an encyclopedia...its like an addiction to google everything I eat.

I actually don't google p*rn and was pretty surprised at how many have! I've definitely googled sex positions though...