• Ask
  • myTake

Does being talkative matters?

girls, does being talkative affect a guy's attractiveness? I mean, a guy who always has something to say and can keep a conversation, think Jack... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Women love to talk. They will love a guy who loves to talk as much as they do.When there's nothing left to talk about, a guy can enjoy the silence, whereas the girl thinks "Well, this has run it's course, time to break up I guess"I don't think men can truly understand how important talking is to women.

What Girls Said 1

• well for me, I'm a really shy person and I don't really ever have a lot to say, so I like for the guy to be more talkative and keep the conversation going. but I think for most girls it doesn't really matter since girls usually like to talk more. they probably would like that a guy is quiet because then he listens more and they get to talk more lol but for the most part I don't really think it makes a difference in deciding whether or not a girl thinks you're attractive.

What Guys Said 3