Why do guys touch me intentionally but then...

Tell me not to touch them? It's kind of weird. Like these guys always poke me, tap me or touch me thigh, arm, hand

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• So they poke/hit/punch you and you go to hit back and they won't let you? Yeah, this always happens to me. I'm pretty sure it means they like you and/or find you attractive. Do they hit ugly/fat girls? Probably not... Like the guy who used to do that to me showed up at my house one day saying he was just in the neighborhood-at 9:00 at night when it's 20 degrees... But, yeah just sass them and say, "Why are you gay? You don't want girls to touch you?".

• lol they do that to me too. instead of sayin I think you're cute. theyre like duuuhh...im gonna touch pretty girl. pretty girl may think I'm cute too... like retards.

• i usually hit them. but that may not work for you...

• Selected as most helpful

He must be not that open to you.

• But they don't let me touch them. They will say something like don't touch me?

• It's a sign that you're close to each other.

Strangers wouldn't usually touch each other.

• But why does he touch me then?