What is the most ridiculous question you can come up with?

Something that probably has not been asked on this website yet lol.Come on. what you got? :P

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• "Do you ever stuff Cheetos in your bra and panties to smell edible?"

• Lol

• Thanks for BA :-)

• It got crushed when I sat :( lol jk bahahaha

What Girls Said 9

• "How do I get a alien to have sex with me?"

• go into a cornfield at night XD

• Tried it and didn't work.

• lol

• Do you believe in aliens?Why is the sky blue?Why don't snakes have legs?Are you dead or alive?

• would I b a good kisser if I pratice with a mirror

• "Why is Robotic-san asking about "ridiculous questions"?""Why does Robotic-san ask random questions?""From where does Robotic-san come up with these questions?""How does Robotic-san feel about the "Questions Machine" nickname?""Why does Robotic-san call me a "nerd"? I'm not""Why does Robotic-san always has plans of kidnapping?"... Enough, for now! xD

• "Why is Robotic-san asking about "ridiculous questions"?" Just because :P"Why does Robotic-san ask random questions?" I'm very inquisitive"From where does Robotic-san come up with these questions?" Just random thought I have throughout the day :D"How does Robotic-san feel about the "Questions Machine" nickname?" Call me anything you want ;)Why does Robotic-san call me a "nerd"? I'm not" You totally are. Nerd. or maybe Otaku would be more accurate? :D

• Show Older
    • of course I am. cause it takes one to know one ;D

• lolololol

• Does anyone here know how to dance YMCA in Chinese?

• Why aren't there any bad country songs about blue solo cups?

• girl. I love you. YOu understood, not one, but BOTH of my classic music references, and perhaps the spaghetti one to.Though I am disappointed that you didn't get the Apocalypse now reference

• What kinds of things/items do you store in your belly button? What is their significance?

• Boom Chicky Boom Boom, she walks in sets down, and ponders the question who has the best moves on GAG?

• Do you have belly button lint?

What Guys Said 9

• Do mermaids poop?

• Do blond girls have golden pubes?

• if the moon needs the sun to light it up allthe time, does the moon have a recurring depression?

• If jellyfish eat enough jelly, do they explode?

• does you wear pants? Me no wear pants. feelss guuuuuuuudDo you believe in spaghetti?Do you understand the song Hotwax by Beck. Can you recite the alphabet, backwards, in french, skipping every third letter?Are you experienced?Are you... an assassin?What smells purple?Where you blessed by the ugly fairy? or shat on by the pretty fairy?

• YesNoWe're not supposed toNo, but determined to do soYes...not necessarily stonedNo. "Purple" by Yankee CandleI have a legitimate fear of fairies.

• My apologies. All I remember from that movie was the eerie opening sequence with that dreadful Doors song.

• How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• My girlfriend and I just compared penis sizes, and she's bigger than me. What are some stretching exercises I can do to even the odds?

• Why my balls smell like rubber ?

• if you cloned yourself and your clone gave you oral would that be normal, gay or incest?