• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, do you stand near attractive guys to get them to notice you?

Sometimes when I'm out either catching public transportation or at school sometimes I would get glances from women or I would notice them standing... Show More

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 1

• Oooohhhh, yes, I've experienced it. Sadly though, this is one signal that is often difficult to decipher.My most noticeable one was when I was sitting in a sofa in my college (in a public area), with my laptop in my lap waiting for it to shut down, when a girl that was walking stopped - which is when I noticed her, seeing as she didn't walk past. No eye contact at all, her head wasn't even pointed in my direction - it was straight forward, she wasn't playing with her phone, she wasn't looking for her keys in her pursue. She just stood there - like a statue. My computer shut down, I put it into my backpack and got up and walked away. I kept her in the corner of my eye as I was walking, and that's when she finally walked away. I even picked up the vibe that she wanted me to talk to her, but sadly most girls don't realize how hard it is to do that to a complete stranger. Surprisingly - this isn't talked about at all in flirting body language books