Are there any guys out there who like short hair?

I've only ever met one guy who actually preferred short hair.

If the girl could sport a short hairstyle and felt confident with it, would you rather have her or the girl with long hair who hates her hair?

About this short:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I like short hair. For some reason I think it looks sexy on some girls.

What Guys Said 24

• Sure, that styling looks very Italian to me. Short hair works fine on Italian and French women. Of course, anything works fine on or off Italian and French women..

Accompanied, of course, by that smoky eyed look they often have!

No one's going to get the idea they are butch just because of short hair!

• 3 up arrows..best answer, no?

• That short, no.

Some women are so gorgeous they look hot anyway, but they'd look much hotter with at least chin length hair.

• I like the girl, bald, short hair, long hair come second (as do cup size, shape etc.)

• Yea, no. That's waaay to short. For me minimum length starts somewhere around shoulder-length.

• There's plenty of guys who likes short hair. I see many couples where the girl is wearing short hairstyles In fact some women actually pull off short hair rather well. Though my preference is for long or medium length hair, I wouldn't mind a short style for an occasional change up if it suits her facial structure. I do think that the length in the link is a bit short for my tastes, but I am confident if you get the right stylist to cut it in a way that accentuates your features you could pull off a similar style.

More from Guys
19

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys will say they they don't loke surt hair, but most times you'll also find that they don't know what they're talking about ^^ When a friend met her boyfrieboyfriend she had hair just above the shoulders, he wanted her to grow it out but once it'd gotten bellow the shoulderblades she was so sick of it she chopped it off to a pixie like your picture only perhaps 3 cm longer or so. Once he saw it he could not stop looking at and fingering her hair for weeks, so yeah, I think he liked it..

• I had that haircut. Well I still have a pixie but my bangs are a lot longer now. I've had it for over a year and I don't think I want long hair ever again. When I had it longer, I looked older and uglier. It just didn't look good. I think short hair suits me better. I don't see why guys make such a big deal. Some girls really do look better with short hair.

• For some reason they assume you looked better with long hair, which is not the case for everyone.

• I like that haircut. If I could pull it off, I would have it done. I can't, though- I have a biggish butt and it would make me look like a weeble-wobble. (you are probably too young to know what a weeble-wobble is.)

• i honestly prefer having short hair over long hair :3

easier to maintain and don't have to do much to it

• Same here. Although you have to admit that it can be extremely stubborn on some days

• yea but that's why I wear a hat on those days when I decide not to spike my hair :P

and it also takes no time at all to straighten

and its awesome when you wear a hat and all that hair isn't getting in the way if you're wearing a coat

and it was a pain in the ass when my hair got caught in my zipper of my coat :P