What do you think is your best quality and your worst quality?

I think my best quality is that I'm honest and trustworthy. My worst quality is that I tend to be very closed off.

Most Helpful Guy

• My best quality: I can sleep for a very long time.

My worst quality: physique isn't all that great.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 18

• Best quality: I'm supposedly easy to talk to.

Worst quality: I'm too quick to forgive people ^.~

• My best quality is an ability to realize when I'm wrong. If I'm wrong about something and I'm contradicted, I'm willing to admit that I should change, because the first step to improving is to see my mistakes and acknowledge them.

My worst quality is having low motivation. Sometimes I'm lazy and don't feel like doing responsibility, but sometimes I can get over it.

• I'm "centered" in a lot of ways. I can get along with just about anyone.

I'm a bit of a pushover. I have trouble telling anyone to "piss off." The internet is slowly helping learn this, though..

• Best quality - principles. Care a lot about dignity and justice and right and wrong.

Worst quality - losing faith in modern society especially and the human race in general. Get angry at things easily even if they don't concern me, like something happening half way around the world.

• Optimist, kind, sweet, etcc the list long. Worst quality I have diffculty implementing my thoughts and at times I can let my emotions cloud my judgement.

More from Guys
13

What Girls Said 6

• Best: Loyal, I stand up for the people I care about, I pay attention to people and I care genuinely about what they say (I am more of a listener than a talker), booksmart.

Worst: I hold grudges, I rarely show my emotions, I have a hard time trusting people, I am a pessimist, I give the impression of snobby (to people who don't know me) but that's because I am extremely shy .

• Best: What you see is what you get.

Worst: I tend to break things.

• My best qualities are that I'm intelligent and honest. My worst qualities are that I'm arrogant and honest.

• Best Qualities: I make the people around me smile, I'm an awesome friend, I'm really honest/blunt, and I'm caring.

Worst qualities: Too stubborn, too emotional, too willing to forgive, too impatient/short tempered.

• My best quality is that I am able to make people laugh and never bring a negative atmosphere with me, my worst quality is that sometimes whilst I'm trying to portray a happy exterior I don't always get to express how I am really feeling

More from Girls
1