What do you think is your best quality and your worst quality?

I think my best quality is that I'm honest and trustworthy. My worst quality is that I tend to be very closed off.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My best quality: I can sleep for a very long time.My worst quality: physique isn't all that great.

What Guys Said 17

• My best quality is I'm very determined. My worst quality is that I can be elitist.

• Best: N/AWorst: I'm very good at holding grudges. (YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

• I'm "centered" in a lot of ways. I can get along with just about anyone.I'm a bit of a pushover. I have trouble telling anyone to "piss off." The internet is slowly helping learn this, though..

• Best quality: I'm supposedly easy to talk to.Worst quality: I'm too quick to forgive people ^.~

• Best: LoyalWorst: Lazy

• Best: honest, punctual, if I say I'm going to do something I generally do, can be funny, laid back, empathic, hard-workerWorst: closed-off, vindictive, hold onto grudges, value what other people think of me too much, shy, poor social skills, can be overly emotional, indecisive, I'm too hard on myself

• My best quality is an ability to realize when I'm wrong. If I'm wrong about something and I'm contradicted, I'm willing to admit that I should change, because the first step to improving is to see my mistakes and acknowledge them.My worst quality is having low motivation. Sometimes I'm lazy and don't feel like doing responsibility, but sometimes I can get over it.

• Best quality - principles. Care a lot about dignity and justice and right and wrong.Worst quality - losing faith in modern society especially and the human race in general. Get angry at things easily even if they don't concern me, like something happening half way around the world.

• Optimist, kind, sweet, etcc the list long. Worst quality I have diffculty implementing my thoughts and at times I can let my emotions cloud my judgement.

• My confidence and my guns. Worst quality is I can be too respectful and play it safe.

• Bad quality: I'm an a**holeGood quality: I'm awesome

• best: Generally, I'm pretty caring. I also have a decent sense of humor, I've been told.Worst: No confidence, that leads into the compulsive lying and 'two-faced'ness. But, I am changing. Haven't lied in a week and a half.

• My worst quality is my nose hairs. I really hate them. They tickle, they make me sneeze when I try to pluck them out and they multiply. And when I want to talk to a pretty girl, they just look at them flowing all long on a windy day. It's so embarrassing!My best quality is my new jacket that I bought out of a JCPENNY catalog!

• Best: I think I'm pretty funny sometimes. Worst: I care too much about what people think of me

• My best: HonestLoyalTrustworthyFunnyVery respectful Great mannersPerfectionistNeat freak. Worse than most women.And many many more.Worst: My looks? I'm an average looking guy. Scrawny. Nothing I'm ashamed of. I'm confident in who I am, and everyone who knows me, knows that. Unforgiving. I'm not a second chance kind of person.Very closed off to the majority of people, but willing to talk if spoken to.Shy around a female I find attractive/interesting.

• I'll extend this a bit:The best qualities: handsome, strong, smart, witty, polite, honest, interesting, adventurousThe worst qualities: shy, oversensitive, holding grudges, impatient, having 'short fuse', 'escapist' tendencies

• best quality, hmmm...hard to pick because I'm so awesome but probably my humility.worst quality my extremely low tolerance for stupidity. I'm starting to wonder if it's going to get me fired or in a fight.

What Girls Said 6

• Best quality - I'm honest and not manipulative. I don't play games with people.Worst quality - I'm extremely insecure and it causes trouble sometimes.

• 2nd best quality: You lick string instruments. ;D

• Haha! You said it :-P

• Best: What you see is what you get.Worst: I tend to break things.

• Best: Loyal, I stand up for the people I care about, I pay attention to people and I care genuinely about what they say (I am more of a listener than a talker), booksmart.Worst: I hold grudges, I rarely show my emotions, I have a hard time trusting people, I am a pessimist, I give the impression of snobby (to people who don't know me) but that's because I am extremely shy .

• My best qualities are that I'm intelligent and honest. My worst qualities are that I'm arrogant and honest.

• Best Qualities: I make the people around me smile, I'm an awesome friend, I'm really honest/blunt, and I'm caring.Worst qualities: Too stubborn, too emotional, too willing to forgive, too impatient/short tempered.

• My best quality is that I am able to make people laugh and never bring a negative atmosphere with me, my worst quality is that sometimes whilst I'm trying to portray a happy exterior I don't always get to express how I am really feeling