• Ask
  • myTake

Is there anything a girl can do to make up for being extremely ugly?

If she wants to date a very nice, intelligent, sweet guy, preferably more ugly than she is.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on what she is trying to accomplish. Lets face it, ugly extremely ugly guys generally don't even like ugly or even average girls. BUT I know of one very effective way that even an extremely ugly girl can become attractive to guys they desire. The key is to be as feminine as possible. Be mild mannered, agreeable, uplifting, and playful. Wear dresses and skirts as much as possible. Grow your hair long and wear it down as much as possible. Looks are very important to guys and good looking girls definitely have an advantage, but femininity is even more important than looks. Things like personality and common interests don't really matter as much as those two things.

What Guys Said 9

• Personality and sexual willingness.

• "It doesn't matter how black the coal is on the outside, there is a diamond in every human being."If you have the ability to make your dream man happy, and cause no problems, then he will stick to you like glue.

• Guys are not as pretty as women. But why would you want to date A guy unattractive?

• PERSONALITY !

• I don't really think a girl can be EXTREMELY ugly.cheer up baby girl your so fine you just haven't realized it but someone else does

• You may perceive yourself as ugly but that does not make you ugly in the eyes of others.Possibly, by finding an intelligent and sweet guy and not paying attention to how he looks.

• Just date guys that are on your level, bring what they bring to the relationship, and put effort in at the start.

• I don't think an ugly girl will have trouble getting an ugly guy, especially if the guy is even uglier than she is. As long as she has a reasonably nice personality.

• Yes, by stop asking this question. By asking the question itself, it shows that you look down on yourself in that aspect. Superficiality is not everything, being confident and having a great personality with good intentions is what counts. Overall, a firm standing with moral confidence, don't let others know you think that way about yourself, cause it kills away the confidence.

What Girls Said 10

• Stay in shape. I've seen girls with ugly faces that get by because of their bodiesWear makeup.not heavily applied makeup, but light to medium amount that emphasize your eyesKeep your hair in a cute styleDress cute and feminineAll these things will make you less ugly. If you do all of this, you'll be seen as at the very least average

• By having a nice personality

• ugly guys are everywhere ugly overload on the earth

• Have a big personality and hmmm are you that ugly you would want to date someone who is less uglier

• Yeah having a good personality...maybe a YouTube makeup tutorial. since I use makeup to fix my face when it's acting crazy.

• Have a grea tpersonality and confidence

• she could have a perfect body

• She can always attract an ugly guy. In all honesty guys don't care about anything in a girl except looks

• nobody is extremely ugly, I think you should just have confidence on yourself