What does spending the night really mean to you?

I just text a guy that I have been seeing last night to let him know that I wanted to spend the night with him but I understood he had plans. Mind you we have been seeing each other for months and are very clear on where we stand. This is definitely not a bootie call lol... I was just wondering if a girl that you are really interested in text you that would you feel secure, loved, good or would that be a turn off? I feel like I may have made it looked like I was interested in sex but really I wanted to hang out and maybe end the night at his place. What do you think? What does spending the night really mean to you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Ey man, its all about self control. Make it clear, your intentions...

• So basically you are saying because I was straight forward..that is all men want? I basically was. I told him that even though he had plans I wanted to spend the night with him.

• well, if I was interested, I definitely wouldn't feel turned off is he wanted to spend the night. But I suppose that depends if there's a reason for a guy be turned off (maybe some kind of insecurity like you implied).

But yeah, if a girl jsut said "I want to spend the night", I'd think she's referring to focusing on sex, even if subconsciously. If you wanted to make it seem like you wanted to hang out and end the night at his place (sex or no sex included), I'd think a more "appropriate" proposition would be to just say you wanna hang out for the night.

Essentially, a girl wanting to "spend the night" means sex.

• yeah, sometimes it's hard to take thing slow, even if you want to. But it definitely doesn't seem like he's lost interest, even if he doesn't reply to a text.

• I think we know what we want but we are taking it slow. I remember him saying that he like things to happen organically and so do I. I don't like to think about what is going to happen tomorrow. I told him I am trying to get to know him. I want to make sure that he is the one.

• if you guys already had sex and he's still in contact with you, then yeah I wouldn't worry too much. I'd say he still enjoys you. Unless you're looking for something more committed or serious. He may be taking it too casually at this point for your taste?

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!