What is your earliest childhood memory? Describe it as best as you can...

What's the first memory you've ever had? How old were you? Mine is of being born. I guess I was age none. (Before that all I remember was muffled... Show More

deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember link
LOL Of course I don't remember being born. That was just to bait the fellas who troll me and attack every question I ask. How can anyone even be that stupid to believe that is beyond me, then to try to dissect it like it is their job and I am a fool? Well, there's more than one way to be a fool... turning a fun story sharing time into a scientific lecture about the significance of the frontal lobe in storing memory is one of them. I'm not here to interact with self-righteous condescending tools.
My real first memory was of being bathed in a sink the size of a turkey platter. I was probably 10 months. Somehow I do remember my cousins giggling and saying, "Look how small his penis is!" hahahha. And NO girls, I don't still take baths in the sink. :D

I have lots of memories of my Dad coming home and drinking beer. He brought me a lego police car when I was three. Then he punched my brother in the face at the dinner table, broke his glasses cut his eye and everything changed inside me. :(

Most Helpful Opinion

• i have many memories when I was young, like I was lost somewhere, someone took me and went to officer in the next village holding my bottled milk, broadcast in radio, ride a firetruck that day and look if I could remember our house which I didn't so we went back to the fire station, I've seen my parents and siblings walking hand in hand when they saw me. lol!

i always falling every time when the fan is on, I was so thin that's why the air can easily push me and fall.lol

i don't like riding at the back of the car when my father go up the hill, its like I'm riding in a roller coaster..lol

• I took the school bus to kindergarten (first school grade) and then took it home. I didn't know you had to know where to get off so I just sat in the back of the bus and was short so nobody could see me. The bus driver brought the bus back to the parking lot, then checked all the seats for kids. He found me and says "Wheres your stop?" I said "I don't know" and he had to call it in then I was brought to my house an hour later to my dumb mom who didn't tell me the obvious shti about how to get home.

• Show Older
    • Awwww... ::Hugs::

• haha! hugs you back! I'm stronger now that's how I see myself now. ^_^