I want to feel hot sexy, what are more ways to be sexy?

So, I want to be sexier. I have been told by all my giy friends I have a great figure, I'm sexy and hot. But what are more ways to be sexy? I have... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Wasn't it Rachel Welch who said "the mind is the ultimate erogenous zone"? (IQ 160). to me there is nothing sexier than a woman who knows how to mold words and phrases. Mae weat was not the most beautiful woman on the 1930s silver screen, but she could turn an entire male audience on with a few words: "Is that a gun you're wearing or are you just happy to see me?" and "A hard man is good to find." She was a Jewess in her fifties and played opposite everyone from Carey Grant to W.C. Fields. She liked to be interviewed while she was taking a bubble bath. Another was Jayne Mansfield. She was a virtuoso violinist who discovered she could make a lot more money as a sex goddess. She was also the first female bodybuilder. One of her quotes was "Oh, Mr. Benny, a body is just a body unless you know what to do with it.." and "I like to save on laundry so I sleep in the nude." She was interviewed once in her pool on TV with her husband, the Hungarian bodybuilder Mickey Hargitay and said "Mickey and I are connected at the you-know-where." Angie Dickenson, the early 1960s sex goddess and known vixen once said about making love with Jack Kennedy, "It was the most exquisite 30 seconds I ever had." Nothing is sexier than a well placed comment.

Asker upvoted