What is your favorite Disney cartoon?

What is your favorite Disney cartoon? Mine is Snow White and the seven dwarfs

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 4

• Mulan

• Beauty and the beast

• cinderella

• Little mermaid

• Goofy cartoons

• Yzma from the emperor's new groove! Especially in Danish

• Mulan and The hunchback of Notre Dame. :)

• Ariel, Aristocats, Fox and the Hound, Anastasia, Beauty and the beast

• Sleeping Beauty, followed by The Hunchback of Notre Dame...they have some of the best music!

• Peter Pan. Not for Tinkerbell but because I like the actual idea of an island existing with pirates and mermaids, swashbuckling and whatnot... Besides, I'd love to fly around without a care in the world. :3

• RATATOUILLE ! <3

• The little mermaid

• alice in wonderland

• The lion king

• Aladdin

• I never was a fan of Disney cartoons tbh...I think I liked Aladin when I was a kid but only if I catch it I never waited for it like, say, waiting for Bugs Bunny :DD

• Lion King & Aladdin

• Lilo and Stitch. I could always identify a lot of parts of my childhood with Lilo (Luckily not the "no parents" situation, but just being a weird kid who loved horror, Elvis and was bullied for being different)

• The Lion King.

• The Little Mermaid

and Mulan

muahahaha two favorites

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

I love all the Pixar stuff - that counts right?

I have two young boys. With the exception of Legos, Disney owns everything they are interested in: Disney/Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel Superheros.

...I need to buy some Disney stock and get a slice of the pie I have been funding!

• Yep it counts, as you said they bought it. Lol

• My all time favorite cartoon has got to be Mickey Mouse. I have a thing for Disney cartoons/movies TV shows. They have something magical about them. Of course, I'm only talking about the traditionally animated stuff from them, and not the recent computer generated animation crap they have been dishing out, year after year.

• None of them.

• by cartoon do you mean just a TV show or a movie or both?

Cartoon = ducktales

Movie = Fantasia