What is your favorite Disney cartoon?

What is your favorite Disney cartoon? Mine is Snow White and the seven dwarfs

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love all the Pixar stuff - that counts right?I have two young boys. With the exception of Legos, Disney owns everything they are interested in: Disney/Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel Superheros....I need to buy some Disney stock and get a slice of the pie I have been funding!

• Yep it counts, as you said they bought it. Lol

What Guys Said 3

• My all time favorite cartoon has got to be Mickey Mouse. I have a thing for Disney cartoons/movies TV shows. They have something magical about them. Of course, I'm only talking about the traditionally animated stuff from them, and not the recent computer generated animation crap they have been dishing out, year after year.

• by cartoon do you mean just a TV show or a movie or both?Cartoon = ducktalesMovie = Fantasia

• None of them.

What Girls Said 21

• alice in wonderland

• The little mermaid

• Mulan and The hunchback of Notre Dame. :)

• The Little Mermaid and Mulanmuahahaha two favorites

• Lion King & Aladdin

• Sleeping Beauty, followed by The Hunchback of Notre Dame...they have some of the best music!

• I never was a fan of Disney cartoons tbh...I think I liked Aladin when I was a kid but only if I catch it I never waited for it like, say, waiting for Bugs Bunny :DD

• cinderella

• Yzma from the emperor's new groove! Especially in Danish

• RATATOUILLE ! <3

• Ariel, Aristocats, Fox and the Hound, Anastasia, Beauty and the beast

• Lilo and Stitch. I could always identify a lot of parts of my childhood with Lilo (Luckily not the "no parents" situation, but just being a weird kid who loved horror, Elvis and was bullied for being different)

• Peter Pan. Not for Tinkerbell but because I like the actual idea of an island existing with pirates and mermaids, swashbuckling and whatnot... Besides, I'd love to fly around without a care in the world. :3

• The Lion King.

• Beauty and the Beast

• The lion king

• Aladdin

• Little mermaid

• Goofy cartoons

• Mulan

• Beauty and the beast