What's the coolest or best alcohol commercial, that you've seen?

I know it's an odd question lol, but it was just something

that came to mind. I think the best alcohol commercial

I've seen, so far. Would be for that Pucker Vodka, the

commercial itself is really cool and I love the song they

play for it. link

So, what's the coolest or best alcohol commercial you've seen?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There was the one commercial where the women came out of a pool, wearing a bikini and I was all like "Yeah, that's hot."

Then she gave me a juice box and I couldn't contain myself, so I unwrapped the straw and jammed it in the box, sucking out the delicious juicy goodness.

but then I woke up.

• It's still only one line.

• Sorry ,but it's on my ass. You don't mind that do you?

• Can I have your crack?

What Guys Said 8

• I always loved the Budweiser commercial with the 3 talking frogs. That was so long ago. Right around the time when they had the Bud Bowl.

• I like those Southern Comfort commercials with that out of shape old guy in a speedo. Dude thinks he's the "cats pajamas".

• link

The best commercial of all time. Of all time!

• this is a funny one link

• the dos equis 'most interesting man' commericals were probably my favorites when they first came out

• None of them, they're all lying to us. Especially beer commercials. Nobody getting drunk on beer is that fun.

• The best are the Dos Equis radio commercials! They think up of the most clever lines for that guy!

• Never seen one I thought was cool. Most of them are tacky or pander to the douche bag crowd.

What Girls Said 4