How can I take money away from people who don't deserve it?

For instance, KIm Kardashian, or the Jersey Shore idiots. How can I take money away that they never legitimately earned by contributing anything to society or having any sort of valuable talent or skill?

What's Your Opinion?

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I wouldn't concern yourself with taking their money. A lot of these people end up loosing it naturally because they don't know how to manage it (look at "The Situation" and his history with blowing cash). Just avoid watching mtv if you don't want to contribute to their wallets/purses

• Except pimp mama Kris Jenner will make SURE her kids don't lose it. She still has 2 kids to pimp out. And Kim is secure with Kanye.

• yeah well that's why I told him not to concern himself with taking their money. All he can do is prevent them from acquiring more by not watching their stuff. By the way, I don't see the kanye/Kim relationship lasting very long anyways.

What Girls Said 3

• Stop looking for easy money and work hard to earn your own income

• The leader of Jersey Shore - forgot her name - was in the process of becoming a vet before she made it on the show and abandoned her hopes of becoming an animal doctor so she's pretty smart.

• Um no she is not smart.. And I think vet assistant.

• Some people need to find other things to occupy their mind.

What Guys Said 2

• Entertainment is a very important contribution to society...why are you overlooking the value of entertainment?

• ...Once Upon a Time = entertainmentJersey Shore = Mind-numbing rubbish

• There are enough people who find "mind numbing rubbish" entertaining enough for MTV to pay them 6 figures per episode in their final season.It's all about the masses' perception of what entertainment is.

• Those people should not be allowed to reproduce

• I fail to see how taking it from them would mean YOU earned it through a valuable skill that contributes to society.

• I would donate to charity

• Of course you would.