Why do men always feel the need to touch me?

Lately I have noticed that when I am at work especially (school setting) my male coworkers feel the need to TOUCH me. I was walking and the custodian opened the door for me. He also felt the need to guide me into the cafeteria with his hand on my back. The Vice Principal also touches my back or... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess your just a ... fun person to touch? you never mentioned your thoughts or feelings about this. Does it bother you? or not? This seems like a self-perspective kind of problem. I'd feel great if all the cute single girls randomly touched me. Not to sound perverted or anything. I think it would be easier to date women. However, the other day this ridiculously adorable girl gave me a bear hug. Didn't even know her.

It's about how the person who is being touched feels about their environment.

• I am the sort of woman who doesn't want a man to touch me unless I give them permission to do so. I feel it crosses my comfort boundaries. I just have to figue out a good line to use to make them feel as uncomfortable as the way they make me feel without them hating me.lol...btw some of thes men are married which is a double GROSS!

• the married ones are the ones who are the most flirtatious. Men or women.