Is there a female aversion to dating a lone wolf?

Okay, I ask, because I am a lone wolf. I have very little interest in social bullshit, and all of my former friends, are living their married lives,... Show More

• Vote A Lone wolves are sexy in a mysterious way!
  • Vote B Too aloof for my taste.
  • Vote C I don't care, either way...
Before anyone spews out, "dating site" anything, consider this:

THAT IS WHERE I ALWAYS ENCOUNTER WOMEN I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH.
Lone wolf, is derived from the actual lone wolf. And the lone (man) wolf and the actual animal have a lot in common. Either they have been run from a pack, or (as is my case) left of their own volition. A lone wolf (both) are stronger and more vicious than a pack wolf. However, unlike the pack, lone wolves don't have the capacity to take down an ox, like a pack. But often find themselves hunting smaller prey. Nevertheless, the lone (man) wolf leaves the social pack, to become stronger.
A true alpha, don't need to shroud himself with betas to make himself seem alpha. When you lie with snakes, it is because you are a snake. Therefore, if you use social dynamics to make yourself seem alpha, you are really an insecure beta, perpertrating alpha. A true alpha sees no need to perpertrate their abilities. A true alpha shows through his actions, that he is. My actions, speak for themselves: Marine, several management positions, own my own property, carved my own way, without help.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think there mysterious, intresting and attractive but there also scary and intimidating. Scary because you wanna talk to them but you don't know how theyll react, how they are or anything since there so kept to themself and I guess intimidating for the same reasons, like you don't know if there a loan wolf because they choosed it or because there just shy etc. So even if I was attracted to a guy like that and trust me it has happened I will not do anything about it because there too hard to read and I need to analyze someone before I can approach them and if I can't I just admire from afar lmfao jk but you get what I mean

• I heard of "loan" sharks, but never a "loan" wolf... I don't think I want to borrow money from him, considering a shark only has about 100 lbs/sq-in, and a wolf, with over 1500. I might not get beaten and broken legs,: with a baseball bat, for not paying him back... I might get "Jimmy Hoffa-ed"... LOL

• Show Older
    • Oh that's some scary stuff

• One of my exes, of whom I am still friends with... Described our relationship as "A cat trying to figure out a Rubic's Cube, and eventually getting frustrated.". Of course, I was the cube.

In a lot of ways, I admit to being a bit introverted. Not in the "lost in my own world" variety... More like always thinking. Basically, if I see a problem, I figure out a solution to that problem. That is just how I operate. I guess that is why I attract women with issues. They see me as a "solver"