Girls: Do Thongs/G Strings with double/triple straps or with jewels/bows bother you?

I have just started getting used to thongs/g strings and I bought a few that had double straps and a few jewel type things on the back, and I'm not sure if it's just me but I just can't seem to wear those they feel a little strange. Just me?

Got some really comfy double strap ones from Victorias Secret like ineverycity suggested, they feel a lot better then the ones I had

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Same thing happened to me, you're just not used to the extra strings/jewels yet. No worries though, soon you won't even notice the difference. :)

• No problem I'm glad I could help :)

• Alright ill check some of those out thanks a bunch for all the help =)

• Department stores like Nordstrom have a lot of selection and sometimes they have really cute stuff, it can be expensive though. Victoria's Secret is really where I get most of mine but they usually don't have a lot in their stores so you have to go online to see everything most of the time which sucks. Theirs a new chain store from American Eagle called Aerie which has some cute underwear that's pretty comfortable, but everything in the store fits kind of weird and small so you have to size up.

• Show Older
  • I felt the same way when I first started wearing them. It just takes time to get use to. But in no time...you'll feel more comfortable then ever wearing them.

• I really don't like any kind of underwear with thin straps. They cut into your skin and leave marks! It's just uncomfortable. My suggestion is that you find some thongs made of lace. Aerie makes some really comfy ones with wide lace straps that don't cut into your skin at all.

• i don't like the string around the waist-hips.. it digs into your sides and leaves those nasty marks! escpcially when your playing sports with them on! or tight jeans...

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!