What type of underwear do you prefer, girls?

Girls- what type do you prefer wearing

guys- what type do you prefer your girl to wear

can also add why that type in the comments.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 4

• Selected as most helpful

hipsters

• Depends on my outfit for the day; it can be a thong or a bikini or boyshorts or anything in between.

• I always change around according to what I'm wearing. For example if I'm wearing yoga pants I have to wear a thong because it won't make lines through my yoga pants

• boyshorts for me

• thongs

• i love wearing thongs but I also love wearing guys boxers to sleep in as well

• Bikini...they're so comfy and can be cute if you look for the right ones.

• boyshorts/boxers or thong, depends on my outfit

• cheekies!

• thoonnnnggg

• thats hot :p

• I like the boxer brief underwear for girls.

• Show me a girl that likes having a wedgie all day. Of course we prefer to wear normal underwear! (most of us, at least)

• you say that, but I know a few girls who all say they prefer thongs...

• panties that won't be stuck between my butt cheeks ugh

• What about boyshorts/hipsters/cheeksters?

• Isn't it supposed to depend on what clothes you are wearing? Why would you wear thongs under jeans? Why would you wear something minimal under a shortish skirt or dress if there is a chance of exposing yourself to beaver hunters.

• anything which is easy to remove and then wear again, because one can FACE THIS SITUATION anytime...lolzzzz

• I like her in all of them but I prefer boyshorts or thongs just because they are so sexy