What do men prefer..?

a cute school girl who hardly parties ,drinks etc or a hot crazy girl who parties and drinks? just curious lol seems like guys prefer the fun and crazy ones !

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 26

• Usually the hot girl. Especially if she parties and drinks. That means he's more likely to score. The cute girl who hardly parties and drinks is most likely going to want commitment, which isn't what young men in their sexual primes are looking for.

• Well it all depends on what kind of guy it is in question. I don't reckon you say that a certain amount guys like a certain type of girls; it's just depends on what they personally prefer.

• I think that most would prefer the first one for dating/relationships, but the second one for random hookups and one night stands.

• Guys don't know what they want until they are dating the girl. The cute girl may be too hibited for them. A party girl is more outgoing, laughs at neurotic jokes and willing to try new things. Guys appreciate that.

• School depends on whether the guy is in school or not and they'd prefer one who hardly parties I guess. I'm sure they'd still like a crazy girl in certain situations. Drink - meh, some do and some don't, just depends what they're into but they wouldn't want a girl to get carried away with it.

• Selected as most helpful

that depends on which type of guy you are looking for

for one night stands men prefer the party girl since they just want to have a good time

for guys like me I prefer a cute girl that parties once in a while and she knows her limits on drinking

• I don't party, so I'll have to go with the former. I never drink either except for special occasions.

• I'll take the quiet and cute girl any day. I like to let loose once in a while but most of the time I'd rather relax and watch a movie or just talk. After about the third night in a row of partying with the crazy girl I'd be tired of it.

• The cute girl

• a cute school girl who hardly parties ,drinks etc

• For a girl friend, the cute girl who hardly parites.

If I just want to get laid, I'll go look for the crazy girls.

• At the very least, the party chicks are more likely to put themselves in compromising situations that make them easy to get into bed, like getting super drunk at a party. They're more likely to slip up, even if what they just did would have typically been against their morals.

• 90% of the time they are, don't kid yourself.

• just because she's crazy , doesn't mean she's an easy hoe .

• if I want a relationship- girl 1

if I want to get laid- girl 2

• I'd like to the first one!Those girl can make me want to protect her!

• Probably the first one :)

I don't want to drop her at her home, every time she drinks too much and parties :P

I also don't drink so definitely the first one

:D

• Cute forever and always.

• Of those two, I prefer the first one.

• Definitely the cute girl that rarely, if ever, parties or drinks.

• The cute girl who hardly parties and drinks. Self control and moderation is a very important character trait.

• I wanted to say both are good until I saw the "drinks" part, so I prefer the first girl!

• well the generation of today they seem to find the more out going girl not so much parting but just very outgoing that's the type of hott girl today

• How about a cute school girl who hardly parties but is fun and crazy?

• thats me lol

• A balance. I like the school girl's goal driven life but at the same time, once in a while we need to let loose and have some fun. It's good for the relationship, it's good for keeping sanity.

• Definitely the cute schoolgirl. Second option seems more like a one night stand kind of girl.

• Well guys probably 'prefer' them because theyb are more social and flirty. Also depends on the king of guy, I personally would like a girl who doesn't "party hard" because a lot of people I know start making out with random people when they are relationships. I don't know I wouldn't like worrying about it, and people go pretty nuts around here..

• Hardly parties. Don't like wild women, I like my girls to save that for the bedroom.

• Neither, both are unattractive

• the one with the unfunny jokes right?

• My girlfriend

• then what kind of girls are you into? lol

• Show More