What does his eye contact mean? Does it suggest a crush? Guys - please help!

There's this guy I've known for about a year now and I've had a crush on him for a while and I think that maybe he feels the same but I don't have a clue! He does things that suggest he might be interested in me, but we don't talk as often as I'd like.. anyway..

Sometimes, I'll be looking away and then when I look at him, he'll be staring at me and then he'll blink, and avert his gaze to the floor or away to make it look like he hadn't been looking at me.

Other times, we'll look at each other from across the room and he'll hold my eye contact for over a couple of seconds and I'll be the one to look away first. He'll sort of have a slight smile on his face.

When we talk, he's always interested in what I'm saying and making shy sort of eye contact with me.

Guys - what does this eye contact suggest? Thank you :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Perhaps he doesn't know to behave around you or where or what he should look at when you're talking to each other. There are people who can't sustain eye contact. Especially with the one you're interested in.

But it sound like he likes you, or else he wouldn't be acting shy.

• Selected as most helpful

i have been through this. I found this girl attractive, however their were no feelings their. I would not look at her often but I saw her looking at me once. after this we shared this experience quite a few times. but I really never felt something to strongly for her. so may be your case is similar...but, he may have started liking you since he knows you like him...he may be attracted to you but I think it is upto you guys if this is to become something more

• Men don't look at women they find unattractive. He's into you but too timid to make a move.