TO WOMEN: Should men shave their chest and arm hair?

do women find it hot when a guy shaves his chest? Do you consider it taking away from the guys manliness? Should it be trimmed like facial hair?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

depends. every once and a while my boyfriend used to shave/trim his chest. he was also in really good shape and his hair wasn't very thick at all in the first place. I think for people with at least a little muscle definition, shaving it actually looks pretty good if he wants to remove the hair (although I'm not any more or less attracted to hair or no hair). If you're in mediocre or shape but have a jungle growing on your chest, by all means remove or trim it, but if you just have a little here and there I say leave it alone

Also I don't think guys should mess with their arm hair

• NO

• No. I like it

• natural... unless he looks's like an ape or something then it's ick.

• Whatever you find comfortable is fine with me :)

• No,I prefer natural. Unless he's a gorilla,then yes:p

• i don't like chest hair I think it would look better shave

• lol nothin haha! but I think guys look bette rwithout chest hair lol but that's just me

• Hey I had a chest hair it make me man! what wrong with that? lol

• I like a little hair, but no so it covers everything. Trimming is good :)

• I've been with a guy who had chest hair and it was never an issue. I don't think I find it "hot" when a guys chest is shaved. It is what it is... as long as it's not to the point where it covers your chest completely. Try trimming it and see how you like it so you can have a perspective of trimmed vs. full grown.

• SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE,

please shave :)

• It shows your masculinity so please don't shave.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!