Do I look better in blond or dark hair and why

just wondering what clour hair suites me best dark or blond thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 36

What Guys Said 70

• Dark hair

• Blondie. Even though it might make me take you less serious. I just can't help to think of linda hogan

• I like the blonde.

• I like you as a blonde.

• I prefer darker on you but not too dark, a more ashy light brown/dark blonde.
    Why don't you have your natural color? Do you have greys?
    The last 2 years I've grown out my natural color and people always comment on it because no females have their natural color anymore.

Make it closer to your natural color.

• I think you look best in the last pic on your profile, long brown hair.

• This!

• It looks nice on you.
    I like the brown hair just as much though.

• Yes it suits you perfectly :)

• You look good with blond hair. You would probably look better with brown hair.

• Based on the pictures you have I think I do prefer a lighter hair color on you, yes. Your hair doesn't seem too blond to me.

• Either, but I think the blond is better.

• It looks good on you

• i think it drains the roseyness from your face and the sandy blond is too dull

try a golden blond or a gold blond with lowlights like scarlett johansons picture, itll make your face glow more

link
    link

• Blonde

• Brunette

• Blonde

• You posted the same months ago.

• I think you'd look best with brown hair, but a little lighter than the dark hair in your picture.

• Blonde. I think it looks better with eye color and your skin tone.

• Blonde, the third photo on your profie makes your skin more radiant with the lighter hair color, maybe you should go for a medium to dark blond shade? It would really bring out your eyes with a natural tone.

• Show More
  • Selected as most helpful

in all honesty, I rather brunettes, but that's a matter of opinion, so no definitive answer, it is also cultural, here in my country men would drool over a blond, even if was super fake and didn't suit her at all, is just the "ideal" , like I said, I like brunettes BETTER, but doesn't mean I only like dark hair, my girl is very pale and has green eyes so she can have her hair dyed blond (I met her like that) and she looks natural and beautiful, now she stopped dying it as soon as we met (not sure why) and slowly got back to her hazel natural hair, which made it in my eyes even more beautiful, but both are good, and I deeply don't believe that her actual hair is better than the blond one just becuase I prefer it dark, I honestly think it looks better becuase it looks more natural, because, you know it IS natural :P so my adivice would be, don't mind trends, choose what suits you, sure, there'll be more than one color that suit you, and many shades of that color and not all will be as flattering, even if you say blond, you'll have to look for THE right blond, some will work, some wont, but, I may be oldfashioned but, just like you don't have it in your genes to have legs that are 6 foot long (will not suit your body), your legs are of a given lenght, they would look weird if much shorter, and even if people likes long legs, they would look equally weird if too long, your size is the one you have for a reason, and I think color is the same, many colors MAY suit you, but the one that undoubtfully does is the one that you were born with (or close to that)

• meduim blond or meduim brunette both look good on you

perhaps maybe if you keep thinking if the color suites you have you thought about changing the style/ cut a fringe would look good on you

hope this helps

• You're a definite blond. It works better with your face shape I think.

• the color has no relation to the face shape

the haircut/ style is wha you concentrate on to workl with the face shape if you want eyes to stand out add a fringe

if you want cheeks to stand out you add face framing layers in to bring out the cheeks

• dark is better for you.. because you shown more younger and hot for me...

• You've asked this several times already. How many more answers do you need?

• i'mm going to honest and say that your hair color doesn't match your skin. so it stands out.

as a MAJOR positive to the above negative though, the style is very nice, and it only needs to be SLIGHTLY darker in color! but overall, very good lol..

• All these down arrows make me think it doesn't matter what anyone thinks lol.

• #5 the brown that best matches your eyebrows

Blonde is next best

The dark color scares me

• I think it does suite you but I would take you more seriously with the brunette look. Well it depends on the mood :)

• You look better with blond hair

• It's SWEETS you just fine.

• Blonde suits better from what I can see

• I like you more whit brunette in you pic. I love you eyes

• You don't look like a 'white' blond color suits you. I agreee that a sandy blond would work better with your skin tone and eyes.

• looks good,

• blonde looks good, I'm not sure what shade would be best though

• Blonde hair does suit you from what I see in your pics but I think the best that goes with you and your persona is being brunette. Makes you look sharp and trendy :)

• It doesn't look bad but no sorry it doesn't. I'd say light-brown or brown. Your skin is too tan for that type of Blonde. The last pic you have, that hair color looks best.

• iam more into black hair, but your hair does look nice

• I think blond suits you

• Yes, especially in the your main pic. rawr

• Show More