What kind of TV shows do guys watch?

There plenty of really successful shows on TV, but I feel like most are more addressed to girls (Grey's anatomy, veronica mars, one tree hill,private practice, supernatural,gossip girl, pushing daisies, oc california, Gilmore girls, Glee...) And most people I know, that are watching some of those are girls

So I was wondering, what TV shows do guys watch, do you watch the same? or do you watch any?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 11

• sports , action and comedies

• I watch a lot of netflix so family guy, the simpsons, the looney toons, darker than black, spongebob, mad men, dead like me, weeds,

• Family Guy, American Dad

• omg I love gilmore girls, its practically all I watch

• supernatural isn't more addressed to girls..where did you get that from?

• That doesn't mean anything

• Well I watched one episode online, the other day and there were plenty of comments underneath it and while I didn't read all, the first 20 were all by girls

• I don't watch any of the shows you listed. I never thought about how they were geared toward females because they don't appeal to me at all. I'm a tad confused. Apparently I enjoy male TV shows...

• Hahaha I don't watch those shows either. I guess when I think about it I mostly just watch the History Channel, cooking shows, and occasionally Family Guy.

• It was just a sample, list is endless ( The Mentalist, Criminal Minds,Smallville, Vampire Diaries, Big bang theory,Fringe,Cougar town just to name a few more) I just feel that those shows which people actually watch regular, attract mostly girls

• my boyfriend watches everything and anything. nakita (or however it's spelled), how I met your mother, scrubs, etc

• Selected as most helpful

Supernatural is not addressed more to women or men. Its equal.

I watch Smallville,The Big Bang Theory,Two and a Half Men,Criminal Minds,Tosh.0,LA Ink,

Raising Hope,Supernatural,Attack of the Show,Manswers,1000 ways to Die,

Rules of Engagement, and Beyond Belief: fact or fiction.

• Ya sorry I meant fans, I don't know why I said friends I was probably thinking about something else

• I watch Victorious,Icarly,Spongebob Square Pants and Phineas and Ferb when there's nothing good on or when I'm bored.

• "more female firends". Huh? Are you saying that you think Supernatural has a bigger audience of women over men? If so, why do you think that? Charmed was similar to Supernatural and it was geared more towards women. I try really not to miss any episode of any of those shows. I only watch Attack of the show once in a while. Its kind of hard to watch the whole show because of the hosts and its on during the time when my favorite baseball team plays. I also watch Pawn Stars regularly.

• Show Older
  • i watch sports, military channel, and house.

• I watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. That's pretty much it.

• History/Discovery channels, other than that I don't watch any TV really.

• Oh yeah, I love South Park but that should go without saying.

• south park. it's always sunny in philadelphia is good but dish's sorry ass don't have fx channel no more

• south park. everything else sucks ass

• Gosh I hate that show, but actually I know a lot of guys who like that show too

• House, Bones, Lie To Me, Dexter

(old shows): Prison Break, LOST, 24, Scrubs)

I DO NOT watch Grey's Anatomy because it's so OBVIOUS that show is mainly for female audience. Just like Gilmore Girls. I would watch Desperate Housewives though if I had time. It's actually got a good story unlike Grey's Anatomy which is just... so much drama of the boring kind. =.=

• I like your show choices! I love all those shows. Almost equally, l despisee Desperate Housewives. its just plain retarded.

• Rising Damp!

• Anything with stupid humor.

-The Simpsons

-Scrubs

-South Park

-Family Guy

-Sportscenter

-House

-24

-Mythbusters

-History channel

-G4/Tech TV

-Eastbound and Down

-CNBC

-Baseball Tonight

• I like sports...Deadliest Catch...The Apprentice...Entourage...News. But, I also like cooking shows (I'm a great cook).

I've never watched Grey's Anatomy or any of the shows you listed.

• - House

- Law & Order (any of them)

- Glee

- Family Guy

- Simpsons

- Curb Your Enthusiasm