Totally embarrassed myself, now he's avoiding me - guys, what would you think if you were him?

This guy liked me and used to flirt with me, but he thought I wasn't interested so he gave up and doesn't talk to me anymore. Now we both completely ignore each other and act like strangers. I did and do like him, I just got nervous and clammed up.

Anyway a few days ago at school it was just him and me in the halls, walking towards each other, and he was like 8 feet away from me then I got nervous and did that really awkward jerky thing where you're trying to go like 5 different directions at once. He noticed, it was REALLY obvious.

Previously I'd run into him a lot on the way to class, too much to be coincidence. The last few days (since the "incident") I haven't see him at all, but I know he's been at school... so it's like he's avoiding me.

What do you think is he thinking? That I don't like him or I'm desperate to get away from him or there's something wrong with him?

(Keep in mind that he gave up on me because he thought I wasn't interested, and until this incident we both acted like we didn't know each other)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Focus more on why you clammed up and not this guy. So he liked you, guys like girls everyday, it doesn't mean it always goes some place

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!